💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with Thomas Kloss (Bad Romance) again!

Featured Posts

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that I was so not hyped for the DWUW video :smh:

but now... damn! I'm really looking forward for this video :party::legend:

GagaMyBlood95

What does the director do ?

Basically everything :toofunny:   He sets the scene, frames, everything with help by other people of course...

Something like president - but he has many others telling him whats good, whats not, what he should do etc...

Dean Winchester

Wow!! So then whats the directors job??? I thought that was what the director does, flop of me!

what song is she working on?

The director has complete creative control.  So Gaga, being the director would be telling Thomas what angle the camera should be at, and how the camera should move and stuff.  He basically has to do what gaga says and help her execute everything.  I believe he'll also be involved in the editing process along with gags obviously.   But creative-wise he won't get any say in the creative aspects, cuz thats all gaga since she's the director  :)

LStephens11

How can you say that? DWUW didn't even go top 10 :roll:

If things were fine she wouldn't have had depression around new years, and wouldn't work extra hard now (finally) on this big comeback of hers.

She is fading and she knows it, but she is ready to get herself together, finally.

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Just because Do What U Want reached #13 means her career is in danger? She's working on a comeback? You're an idiot.

bumblebee

How can you say that? DWUW didn't even go top 10 :roll:

If things were fine she wouldn't have had depression around new years, and wouldn't work extra hard now (finally) on this big comeback of hers.

She is fading and she knows it, but she is ready to get herself together, finally.

Didn't you think she probably had depressions because she parted ways with her longtime manager who is like the main person responsible for marketing of her music? Not to mention it happened on the verge of ARTPOP release and so many plans and things got scrapped for sure. She didn't have time in her schedule to properly execute the shooting and further editing of DWUW.

It's silly to deny that song was getting good updates on radio and some attention with SNL and AMAs and nobody knows how the song would have charted if the video got released on time. Non of other "flop" songs by Gaga (Judas/Marry the night) managed to crack the top 10 on Pop Songs and stay there for a month or even more

Perfect news  :) !  so that the people worried from the lack of prorfessionals can shut their mouths and calm down  :kisses:

Levine

Dark Horse who???

I'm from europe so I can actually say "dark horse who?", since it's a non factor here.

So I hope it'll be bigger than that, at least here. 

monketsharona

The slaying Queen is back ! prepare yourself for seeing this video being certified very quickly ! 

Archived