💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with Thomas Kloss (Bad Romance) again!

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart

I feel like Gaga was just like, "F**k it, I want a hit and an amazing video. Just get everyone from Bad Romance you can."

...and I am completely fine with that approach.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does a cinematographer do?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Stefani328

I feel like Gaga was just like, "F**k it, I want a hit and an amazing video. Just get everyone from Bad Romance you can."

...and I am completely fine with that approach.

:lmao:

elijahfan

Well, for people who appreciate film it's actually one of the more exciting awards. Everyone should be "fangurling for this profession" because it is key to making the video look good and interesting. Without decent cinematography the video won't stand out at all and with amazing cinematography the audience could be captivated. A good director of photography is so important for the video's success.

Honey, I'm a student in filmmaking and I can operate professional cameras and be employed as director of photography, so I damn know what a cinematographer is :laughga: I was just pointing out the fact that people usually don't know what this kind of technical stuff actually refers to, and that I find it funny that as soon as Bad Romance is being thrown in the discussion, everybody is suddenly fangurling for the profession :fan:

Pierre

I don't get why you're all acting like Jesus came back but I guess he's good, yay

Goodga is back, that's better than Jesus.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pierre

aka Anthem of our generation (the power bottoms one lol)

:lmao: :dead: :toofunga: :trootea: :

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

MonsterMum

i wanna see katycats face when SLAYAGE happens

Katy's MV will be watched no matter what tbh. Doubt she's afraid of Gaga coming with G.U.Y :manicure:

FATCAT

Omfg she is serious this time :omg: Lame at him posting a pic of what we've already seen tho :noparty:

She'll probobly have some contest of what we think the next single is with RTs and Favorites, and it will be guy :spin:

Katy's MV will be watched no matter what tbh. Doubt she's afraid of Gaga coming with G.U.Y :manicure:

Secretly, she's ****ting herself :derpga:

Purr more, hiss less.

MonsterMum

She'll probobly have some contest of what we think the next single is with RTs and Favorites, and it will be guy :spin:

Secretly, she's ****ting herself :derpga:

She was...

in 2010 :derpga:

FATCAT

What does a cinematographer do?

Cinamatographs :derpga:

A cinematographer or director of photography (sometimes shortened to DP or DOP) is the chief over the camera and lighting crews working on a film

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT

She was...

in 2010 :derpga:

VvMf9.jpg

:derpga:

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived