Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARENA MAPS [Post a map of your arena]

Miley

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Why would they choose this venue? Especially in Paris where the demand is big. :huh:

Because the Bercy (a bigger venue) is closed for renovation

and the stade de France, is too cold in october... so yeah we're lucky she's even agreed to give us 2 dates at the Zenith. Miley skipped Paris for those reasons

but the media is portraying her as a flop again: from stade de france to the Zenith, the decay of Lady Gaga :fail:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because the Bercy (a bugger venue) is closed for renovation

and the stade de France, is too cold in october... so yeah we're lucky she's even agreed to give us 2 dates at the Zenith. Miley skipped Paris for those reasons

but the media is portraying her as a flop again: from stade de france to the Zenith, the decay of Lady Gaga :fail:

:toofunny: she should've made it some kind of mini -residency with 7 dates..

Because the Bercy (a bugger venue) is closed for renovation

Is this the one with the turf on the surface/roof? I remember seeing an arena like that when I was in Paris.

The media again... :MANiCURE:

Blue Jeans

Is this the one with the turf on the surface/roof? I remember seeing an arena like that when I was in Paris.

The media again... :manicure:

Yes its this one!

are you from Brunei ? my parents lived there for 2 years :)

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Yes its this one!

are you from Brunei ? my parents lived there for 2 years :)

Oh, no I just chose it randomly  :laughga:

(now I look like a complete idiot  :toofunny: )

Apparently yes.. I think there'll be two pits

There won't be, Bobby confirmed it on Twitter. I'm curious as to where venus got that stage design from. 

There won't be, Bobby confirmed it on Twitter. I'm curious as to where venus got that stage design from. 

Well it has to be in Sweden? The one for Bangerz Tour looks different... 

Archived