• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• ELECTRAHEARTPOP

• MonsterOfSpain

• Bellatrix

Battle 4 Ur Life

Honestly? didn't like it...

It's no club banger as I expected...it's a slow romantic ballad and sounds generic and boring...I could be very wrong since it's LQ but MANiCURE smashed even in LQ...let's just say it's not the case here...

for those who haven't listened...it's all over twitter, so search over there

Edited by koons
"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

You know GaGa and her team really need to lock down her sh*t and have better security over things if they don't want leaks to happen. Did the Applause leak not teach them anything? Brooklyn Nights has been making the rounds with collectors for months now I'm honestly shocked a clip hasn't leaked sooner, or the whole song itself. 

I find this sort of stuff so interesting the fact that the song has circulated for ages and to think lots of collectors have full HQ gaga songs that we haven't heard in full.

Edited by jxckk

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Honestly? didn't like it...

It's no club banger as I expected...it's a slow romantic ballad and sounds generic and boring...I could be very wrong since it's LQ but MANiCURE smashed even in LQ...let's just say it's not the case here...

for those who haven't listened...it's all over twitter, so search over there

She did say it was 'melancholy but you can dance to it', so pretty much similar to Marry The Night tempo. :yes:

I'd bet my life, however, that Tinnitus, Onion Girl and TEA will be club bangers.

Fishnet Sinner

Amazing snippet, sounds like Gypsy and TEOG.

Agreed! I'm stanning for this song already. Here's hoping we hear the whole thing soon.

She did say it was 'melancholy but you can dance to it', so pretty much similar to Marry The Night tempo. :yes:

I'd bet my life, however, that Tinnitus, Onion Girl and TEA will be club bangers.

I wonder who produced TEA. I also wonder how many more Madeon-produced songs there are (besides Mary Jane Holland, Gypsy, and Tinnitus).

You know GaGa and her team really need to lock down her sh*t and have better security over things if they don't want leaks to happen. Did the Applause leak not teach them anything? Brooklyn Nights has been making the rounds with collectors for months now I'm honestly shocked a clip hasn't leaked sooner, or the whole song itself.

Many songs are making the rounds and have been for years tbh it's astounding how **** doesn't leak!

I wouldn't get my hopes up for a leak though

The Stranger

Agreed! I'm stanning for this song already. Here's hoping we hear the whole thing soon.

Gaga really is at her best with melancholic midtempos. So beautiful so far.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I wonder who produced TEA. I also wonder how many more Madeon-produced songs there are (besides Mary Jane Holland, Gypsy, and Tinnitus).

I hope Gaga produced TEA by herself with a little help from Zedd and DJWS...that would be perfect

Edited by koons
"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Many songs are making the rounds and have been for years tbh it's astounding how **** doesn't leak!

I wouldn't get my hopes up for a leak though

have you heard the full version of this? just because i seen that you are a music collector so probably know everything thats going on with this

Tommy Monster

Could someone please pm me a link??? The rule about no links is pretty terrible, we are gonna buy anything she does either way... :smh:

Just please, the link, some good soul of GGD :kisses: