Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

DO NOT POST LINKS -- "Brooklyn Nights" Snippet Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Weasel

Omfg where is the full thing, leak it now, omfg I can't. Y'all are useless and need to get the full thing now :giveup: She can't do this to us :nooo:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• ELECTRAHEARTPOP

• MonsterOfSpain

• Bellatrix

RAMROD

I'm not even gonna listen. I'll happily wait for the full official HQ release from Gaga

What if it will never release?

GfIGi4U.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChicaSkas

Oh and pleeeeease stay on topic and do not share the ultra short barely listenable 30 sec clip. Which is great BTW. Enough with the policing though. For real. It's ugly.

I respect your opinion but I do have a job to do. Our job as moderators is to moderate and keep order. Please know I'm not gonna go reporting any of you, I'm here to keep the tone and keep it under control.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bellatrix

I'm not even gonna listen. I'll happily wait for the full official HQ release from Gaga

This.

I can't at you guys who listened to it and want it to leak more. When Applause leaked you all felt bad for Gaga. What happened to that? Didn't you learn anything from it?

ChicaSkas

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME A PM WITH A LINK

Please use Google
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

This.

I can't at you guys who listened to it and want it to leak more. When Applause leaked you all felt bad for Gaga. What happened to that? Didn't you learn anything from it?

I feel bad but like... It's Gaga music. The more I can hear as quickly as possible.. Well... :awkney: