Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DO NOT POST LINKS -- "Brooklyn Nights" Snippet Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Sounds like there is a huge EDM drop after she's saying Brooklyn Nights! Can't wait to hear it!

I just noticed that it was written in 2010 while she was doing TMB tour... If the leaked version is the demo it actually might've changed a lot by now...

If it will be on Act 2, which will probably come in late 2014, it will be released 4 years after writing it!!!

and Gaga says she still needs to work on it. Nnnnn..

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• ELECTRAHEARTPOP

• MonsterOfSpain

• Bellatrix

ChicaSkas

I just noticed that it was written in 2010 while she was doing TMB tour... If the leaked version is the demo it actually might've changed a lot by now...

If it will be on Act 2, which will probably come in late 2014, it will be released 4 years after writing it!!!

how can you tell what year it was written in?
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Martijn

how can you tell what year it was written in?

I have great sources!

Gagapedia  :reductive:

:miley:

Edited by MartijnMonster

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Kudos to Professor Mathieu for figuring out the date Brooklyn Nights was written.

See the piece he wrote up on GFR:

http://www.gagafrontrow.net/2014/02/charlottenights.html

:applause:

This makes me want to hear it even more, even though we probably won't for a long time. She spoke a lot in 2010-11 about Joanne and obviously a lot of things happened with Luc. New York was her major focus for the majority of Born This Way so this sounds like it could be correct.

Praying that we hear this soon.

HausOfMiklaus

It's such a fresh track. The "when we used to be Brooklyn nights have been" has this very 90s alternative vibe that is amazing.

I actually thought it was "When we used to be.. Brooklyn Nights happy.." but you got the vibe spot on. :giveup: What a legendary leak.

MurderLipstick

I actually thought it was "When we used to be.. Brooklyn Nights happy.." but you got the vibe spot on. :giveup: What a legendary leak.

Now that I listened to it again you are probably right about the lyrics!

And yes, legendary indeed :)

HighWayUnicornR2L

Maybe this was the song that was supposed to be the leftover track on BTW?

I remember the sound engineer or something said it would be on the album way back when and it was only recently cut

Maybe this was the song that was supposed to be the leftover track on BTW?

I remember the sound engineer or something said it would be on the album way back when and it was only recently cut

She always wants do include an older song on her current album

(Telephone from TF on TFM, BM from TFM on BTW, and now apparently BN from BTW on AP).

She always wants do include an older song on her current album

(Telephone from TF on TFM, BM from TFM on BTW, and now apparently BN from BTW on AP).

Telephone wasn't from TF nor was it originally for her so...

Edited by omgitsandrew