• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• ELECTRAHEARTPOP

• MonsterOfSpain

• Bellatrix

Only listened to it once to see if it was real, but I don't want to ruin the song for myself. I'd rather full HQ the way it's intended

This.

notamember

Yeah wasn't good enough to make the album hahaha....from the snippet...I guess it could be better if we hear the whole song.

Edited by notamember

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Well it's also low quality so we can't tell.

That's not what I was saying, I love the snippet, or at least the potential it shows.

The user I quoted said 'what was she thinking replacing this with MJH' and she said she wanted to work on it more, rather than that it was lesser to MJH. It just wasn't finished.

Well excuse me. I was asking if someone would give it to me, I wasn't forcing anyone to do it. Usually they're pretty hard to find 'cause they're constantly being deleted so if someone already had it, why wouldn't he/she send it to me. 

just type in brooklyn nights into twitter or tumblr.. its everywhere

have you heard the full version of this? just because i seen that you are a music collector so probably know everything thats going on with this

No I haven't heard anything from the ARTPOP sessions.

But my music collector tag is for physical CDs.

lodylody

No I haven't heard anything from the ARTPOP sessions.

But my music collector tag is for physical CDs.

Do you know if it's going to leak in full? :cryga: 

It would've been amazing for it to be Brooklyn Nights, Dope, and Gypsy. Like a trilogy :cry:

It would interrupt the flow of the end. MJH is the upside of weed, followed by Dope--the downside---and how she felt bad for letting the people she loves down, as in her friends, boyfriend, family, and fans. The next song, Gypsy, is her response to that--to keep going and performing, because even though she feels alone sometimes, she isn't alone. Gypsy is about her relationship with those she loves (Taylor) vs the relationship with her fans and how the two affect each other. Then Applause is kinda like the encore.

So I guess if BN could go anywhere it'd be earlier in the track list, maybe before MJH and after Fashion, because so far NB seems likes a sadder, more serious version of Fashion (enjoying your time/life), and BM seems like a reminiscence of good times

Anyone think it's gonna leak in full anytime soon? I mean they sound like they are taken from different sources so it's gotta be floating around somewhere.

nomorescheisse

I just really want the full lyrics!  Brooklyn Nights sounds like an actual song referring to her breakup... you know, the one she had with her on-and-off boyfriend for seven years whom she dedicated her last album to?  I was really expecting a song referencing that, and Brooklyn Nights seems to be that song.

yes. When a song start leak it's the end. It will leak if she doesn't release before.

not always, hense Out Of Control, Text You Pictures, Miss It B4 U Kiss It, quicksand demo,... :ohwell: