💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A Big Difference Between Gaga and Katy

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(+_+)>o

Obviously Gaga and Katy have many differences. But here is one big difference that I noticed latetly:

Katy looks at music, books, movies, cultures, ect. and says "Hey, lets use this culture, book, movie, song, as the imagery/sound for my music, performances and music videos". Gaga on the other hand says " Hey lets use this music, artwork, movie, book, culture, and lets twist it, or turn it upside down, or out do it".

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

And Gaga will be remembered as an iconoclast. Katy will be remembered as "popular."

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Except Katy doesn't have enought talent to be the female MJ, and Madonna doesn't have enought talent to be the female Gaga.

One's the female MJ and the other is the male Madonna.

Morphine Prince

When Gaga dies they'll talk about her iconic moments like the meat dress, VMA performances, her advocacy and philanthropy, and how she changed the Pop music scene, her awards, and strange personality. 

When Katy dies they'll talk about how popular her songs were.

No shade, just truth. 

Gaga on the other hand says " Hey lets use this music, artwork, movie, book, culture, and lets twist it, or turn it upside down, or out do it".

You could say this of some Katy videos too. Hot and Cold, for example. 

Gaga on the other hand says " Hey lets use this music, artwork, movie, book, culture, and lets twist it, or turn it upside down, or out do it".

Sometimes leads to messes like Alejandro video, with too much thrown in pot.

Okay. But no offense this already looks like it's gonna be a Katy shade thread... we don't have to compare them all the time, just let them do what they want to do. Anyway carry on.

How is this a shade when I am just stating what I see from Katy?

Okay. No offense but this already looks like it's gonna be a Katy shade thread... we don't have to compare them all the time, just let them do what they want to do. Anyway carry on.

Except Katy doesn't have enought talent to be the female MJ, and Madonna doesn't have enought talent to be the female Gaga.

:trootea:

Archived