Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is this homophobic of Gaga?

carrot stick

Featured Posts

carrot stick

"It's not gay when it's in a three way"... why did she even do this? I get that it's a parody but it just seems stupid of her to go into a sensitive topic and act like she's making a joke of it. And by sensitive topic I mean straight guys idea that being gay is the worst thing. She should stick to self empowerment songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it wasn't brought up as Homophobic by the media and she wasn't slammed for it, it's best to keep it as that. I didn't find it offensive, tbh.. SNL has done far worse.

She probably didn't even write that :shrug:

Anyway, it's an SNL skit, those things are meant to be taken lightly. I've heard "offensive" remarks a few times but it's a comedy show so everyone knows to take it lightheartedly. 

That's how everyone took this skit at least.

Lets all not get riled up over a comedy skit

UrethraFranklin

I think it's fine.

It's a silly song.

We're walking into that horrible territory of "It's homophobic to talk about gay things if you aren't gay"

It's completely harmless.

Jewels n Drugs

If it wasn't brought up as Homophobic by the media and she wasn't slammed for it, it's best to keep it as that. I didn't find it offensive, tbh.. SNL has done far worse.

this tbh

and the song is a bop too tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

heavymlover

People didn't take it seriously, and I think you shouldn't either.

But then, a good part of the gay community doesn't appreciate her self empowerment songs.

CyanLights

this is just comedy though. i wouldnt take it as homophobic tbh. SNL has done far worse/offensive pieces. 

TimisaMonster

vaginas are toxic gash wounds, so i can see why straight guys wouldnt want a sausage. its not homophobic at all.

Same goes for butt holes :megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived