💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Star Wars ✴ Solo: A Star Wars Story (OUT NOW)

bionic

Featured Posts

Melech

what's your username over there?

can you tell me what happened with Ahsoka Tano? :nooo: I never really watched Clone Wars. Did she die there? If not, do you think there is chance to see her in one of the upcoming movies?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

can you tell me what happened with Ahsoka Tano? :nooo: I never really watched Clone Wars. Did she die there? If not, do you think there is chance to see her in one of the upcoming movies?

No she doesn't die, unfortunately... She gets blamed for a terrorist attack on the Jedi Temple, is expelled from the Jedi Order and imprisoned. She goes on the run (which doesn't help her case) so the Jedi take responsibility in capturing her. They do, and she's put on trial. However she's found out as innocent whilst the trial is going on because Anakin does some investigating and finds the real culprit. She is pardoned and the Jedi Council ask her to come back to the Order, but she tells them to do one

IIRC tho

what's your username over there?

i think i posted on your wall yesterday :toofloppy:

buy bionic

No she doesn't die, unfortunately... She gets blamed for a terrorist attack on the Jedi Temple, is expelled from the Jedi Order and imprisoned. She goes on the run (which doesn't help her case) so the Jedi take responsibility in capturing her. They do, and she's put on trial. However she's found out as innocent whilst the trial is going on because Anakin does some investigating and finds the real culprit. She is pardoned and the Jedi Council ask her to come back to the Order, but she tells them to do one

IIRC tho

i think i posted on your wall yesterday :toofloppy:

oh it was you :deadbanana:

bionic's summary, summers up Ashoka's end (in the Season 5 of The Clone Wars) 

she is rumored to have a few small appearances in Rebels, not as a jedi tho since she quit the order, but more of a simple force user who's kind of a bounty hunter

this is like 6 months old and all but I really like those outfits, created by Rodarte for their Fall 2014 collection, the Star Wars theme>>>

rodarte-star-wars-gowns.jpg

Favorite Star Wars Character?

Mine always was and will always be Darth Vader, he was my first idol tbh ff

Jonna Lee

evil cyborg Luke Skywalker :witchderp: :witchderp: :witchderp:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Darth Maul

Mace Windu (his purple lightsaber tho)

bionic

A new rebels episode premiers in 2 days

Didn't at all recognise you with the new name :toofloppy:

Have you watched the Droids in Distress episode? What did you think?

buy bionic

Didn't at all recognise you with the new name :toofloppy:

Have you watched the Droids in Distress episode? What did you think?

I still haven't wwatched it! I'm gonna be watching it in just a few hours :excited2:

bionic

I still haven't wwatched it! I'm gonna be watching it in just a few hours :excited2:

i won't say anything now, but post back when you do! let's have a natter about it! :excited:

buy bionic

i won't say anything now, but post back when you do! let's have a natter about it! :excited:

i forgot to reply sorry!

the episode was entertaining tbh, it isn't that much special tho, a filler episode tbh, I'm actually happy we got to see Bail Organa 

Archived