💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Star Wars ✴ Solo: A Star Wars Story (OUT NOW)

bionic

Featured Posts

I forgot to post this:

Thumbnail-Death-on-Utapau_c5b3b6d4.jpeg?

A Unaired 4 episodes The Clone Wars Utapau arc called 'Crystal Crysis' (with Unfinished animation) was posted on Starwars.com

Watch it here, I didn't manage to pass 5 minutes watching it not because of the story which looks interesting but the unfinished animation make me cringe :deadbanana:

notice how Anakin's look evolved, it looks like the arc happens RIGHT before ROTS (his hair and outfit are the same as in ROTS)

Are the Lost Missions on DVD? That'll complete my TCW collection. I wish it was a live action show and I wish it was more of a 'Jedi of the week' type thing rather than following the main SW characters. But I suppose ANakin/Obi-Wan/Yoda/PAdme are the characters the children of CN viewership know and love.

here's a preview of the cover:

d76b46b20007f7dc3d77435a2b74ce34.jpg

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/columns/my-two-cents/093014_1345

It IS getting a release, a German Amazon website had a pre-order for it also available, we don't really know much about it yet

Also 'Spark of Rebellion' is getting a DVD release on October 14th

500px-SparkofRebellion.png

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

snip

I watched the first episode of the Utapau story. The premise seems good but I agree RE: the animation. I don't know if I can handle watching 3 more episodes like that. I guess these episodes don't count as canon?

So the Lost Missions are just being released... some day? :giveup: Hopefully before Christmas, damn Disney.

3rdly, does the Spark of Rebellion not count as the 1st (two?) episodes of Rebels anymore? Some places I've read have referred to them as so (and the droids as episode 3), but others have the Droids as episode 1. I guess if SoR is getting its own DVD, it won't be on the SW: Rebels Season 1 DVD?

buy bionic

I watched the first episode of the Utapau story. The premise seems good but I agree RE: the animation. I don't know if I can handle watching 3 more episodes like that. I guess these episodes don't count as canon?

So the Lost Missions are just being released... some day? :giveup: Hopefully before Christmas, damn Disney.

3rdly, does the Spark of Rebellion not count as the 1st (two?) episodes of Rebels anymore? Some places I've read have referred to them as so (and the droids as episode 3), but others have the Droids as episode 1. I guess if SoR is getting its own DVD, it won't be on the SW: Rebels Season 1 DVD?

1. They DO count as Canon actually, since it's part of 'The Clone Wars Legacy' (Just like the Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir comic book which is the comic book adaptation of what should have been a Clone Wars arc which never was animated)

2. The german pre-order of the Lost Missions showed a November 20 release date, but we don't have any other date :giveup:

3. it's basically the first two episodes they did for Rebels. They decided to put it out as a movie to push the hype around Rebels. Just like the clone wars movie i don't think it's gonna be on the Season 1 box set

I cannot wait for the Dark Disciple book of the Clone Wars with Ventress AND Quinlan Vos tbh :giveup:

I hope Quinlan Vos will act like he originally was portrayed in the Clone Wars Republic books

bionic

1. They DO count as Canon actually, since it's part of 'The Clone Wars Legacy' (Just like the Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir comic book which is the comic book adaptation of what should have been a Clone Wars arc which never was animated)

2. The german pre-order of the Lost Missions showed a November 20 release date, but we don't have any other date :giveup:

3. it's basically the first two episodes they did for Rebels. They decided to put it out as a movie to push the hype around Rebels. Just like the clone wars movie i don't think it's gonna be on the Season 1 box set

1. Oh wow, so do all unreleased episodes (like the bounty hunter one) count as canon then?

2. Novermber 20 could work, though it'll probably drain more money from me in the same period that the new Pokemon game comes out :giveup:

3. Oh, I see. I hope the droid episodes are going to be as strong as the Yoda one that opened the series then. Has the SoR had a theatrical release anywhere? I remember watching TCW film in the cinema

buy bionic

1. Oh wow, so do all unreleased episodes (like the bounty hunter one) count as canon then?

2. Novermber 20 could work, though it'll probably drain more money from me in the same period that the new Pokemon game comes out :giveup:

3. Oh, I see. I hope the droid episodes are going to be as strong as the Yoda one that opened the series then. Has the SoR had a theatrical release anywhere? I remember watching TCW film in the cinema

1. Yeah

3. TCW was released in theaters worldwide, I remember watching it, I was SO excited :giveup: but no SOR didn't get a theatrical release, besides it's too short for that, it's only 45 minutes overall, while TCW movie had like 4 episodes merged making it around 2 hours

bionic

1. Yeah

3. TCW was released in theaters worldwide, I remember watching it, I was SO excited :giveup: but no SOR didn't get a theatrical release, besides it's too short for that, it's only 45 minutes overall, while TCW movie had like 4 episodes merged making it around 2 hours

I think TCW was the first Star Wars thing I saw in the cinema. I was old enough to see the prequels but for whatever reason didn't. It was so exciting. I can't wait for Episode 7 to hear the iconic opening titles blast through the room.

Watching SOR it felt not very long at all, at first I thought it was a regular 20m episode until I did further reading. :giveup:

buy bionic

I think TCW was the first Star Wars thing I saw in the cinema. I was old enough to see the prequels but for whatever reason didn't. It was so exciting. I can't wait for Episode 7 to hear the iconic opening titles blast through the room.

Watching SOR it felt not very long at all, at first I thought it was a regular 20m episode until I did further reading. :giveup:

SW slaying my life as usual aswell :giveup:

bionic

SW slaying my life as usual aswell :giveup:

I recently downloaded all of the soundtracks to the films because I needed to be slayed a bit... December 2015 seems so far away :giveup:

ARe they continuing with the 3 year break routine with the sequels?

buy bionic

so what was your fave Clone Wars Episode/arc? Mine was probably the Padme arc in the Lost Missions, the Heroes on Both Sides episode or the Mortis arc 

I recently downloaded all of the soundtracks to the films because I needed to be slayed a bit... December 2015 seems so far away :giveup:

ARe they continuing with the 3 year break routine with the sequels?

from what I know yeah, and honestly I like it that way

bionic

so what was your fave Clone Wars Episode/arc? Mine was probably the Padme arc in the Lost Missions, the Heroes on Both Sides episode or the Mortis arc 

I quite liked the Holocron Heist/Children of the Force arc at the beginning of S2. I always like the Mandalore stories, gutted when Satine was killed. :( Also like the Citadel arc, even though a lot of fans seem to have issues with the retcon of it. Also like the Rako HArdeen ones. But my ultimate favourite has to be the final Ventress arc at the end of Season 4. ***Flawles

buy bionic

I quite liked the Holocron Heist/Children of the Force arc at the beginning of S2. I always like the Mandalore stories, gutted when Satine was killed. :( Also like the Citadel arc, even though a lot of fans seem to have issues with the retcon of it. Also like the Rako HArdeen ones. But my ultimate favourite has to be the final Ventress arc at the end of Season 4. ***Flawles

oh yeah Mandalore forgot it! It was so good, I didn't really like the small rbeellion group episodes in Season 5 tho about those rebels trying to get the power back where the jedi train them

bionic

btw sis do you have an account on TheForce.net? 

Also Rebels got already renewed for a second season even before the series debuted, today

The season 1 producer also got replaced

http://theforce.net/story/front/Star_Wars_Rebels_Renewed_For_Second_Season_160135.asp

yes i do have an account + slay a bit. hopefully this'll let them plan out long-term arcs

buy bionic

yes i do have an account + slay a bit. hopefully this'll let them plan out long-term arcs
what's your username over there?

Archived