Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Star Wars ✴ Solo: A Star Wars Story (OUT NOW)

bionic

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

It was amazing. I'm still not over the ending, I need to see it again.

"Start probing the shield" is the new "They came from behind" :ladyhaha:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
6 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

It was amazing. I'm still not over the ending, I need to see it again.

"Start probing the shield" is the new "They came from behind" :ladyhaha:

I ****ing love the line:

"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, director." 

Pure genius and I know it will be iconic. :giveup:

The ending also just makes the beginning of A New Hope even more better than it already was/is. :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I ****ing love the line:

The ending also just makes the beginning of A New Hope even more better than it already was/is. :giveup:

I l o v e how they patched up the "eagles to mount doom" problem of Star Wars. At least now we know why the weakness exists (and persisted into the second death star).

I still feel bad for the entire Rogue One squadron though :saladga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I ****ing love the line:

I ****ing love the line:

:oprah:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

The Child
2 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I l o v e how they patched up the "eagles to mount doom" problem of Star Wars. At least now we know why the weakness exists (and persisted into the second death star).

I still feel bad for the entire Rogue One squadron though

Oh the Death Star weakness never bothered but giving it this explanation makes the rebels so much better in my eyes and the fact that we know more about the functioning of the Death Star is also great.

SPOILER ALERT

I knew they would all die since this movie was announced 

Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

My wifi connection is wonderful. :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DeanWinchester

I knew they would all die since this movie was announced 

mess, just use the spoiler function instead of typing it out :ladyhaha:

I know they would be out of the story somehow, but I always thought if they really wanted to, they could just say they would be hiding somewhere or something. I legitimately thought that they were planning a series of the spin offs

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

The Child
5 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

mess, just use the spoiler function instead of typing it out :ladyhaha:

I know they would be out of the story somehow, but I always thought if they really wanted to, they could just say they would be hiding somewhere or something. I legitimately thought that they were planning a series of the spin offs

The spoiler function doesn't exist when I'm using GGD with my phone.

No, I always knew they were gonna die, they would be no way they were in hiding and them sacrificing their lives for the rebels and the galaxy is really beautiful, they knew they were gonna die but still went on Scariff.  

DeanWinchester

The spoiler function doesn't exist when I'm using GGD with my phone.

fair enough

No, I always knew they were gonna die, they would be no way they were in hiding

after the shitshow that was TFA and me getting spoiled everywhere no matter how I avoided things, I blocked out all info I could from R1, so I had no idea exactly who even the characters were when I went inside the cinema

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

The Child
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

fair enough

after the shitshow that was TFA and me getting spoiled everywhere no matter how I avoided things, I blocked out all info I could from R1, so I had no idea exactly who even the characters were when I went inside the cinema

After the death of Han Solo getting spoiled to me just by going on Facebook I decided to see R1 as soon as I could, I ended up seeing it 2 days after it was released here in France and I absolutely loved it, I just can't block out any info from something even more when it is about a Star Wars movie.

But I felt like they rushed into introducing each of the characters but anyway it was really hard to introduce a whole team of new characters with only one movie.  

• 2 weeks later...
Sizzily

I know its only been a few days but I can't help but wonder what will be done with Leia now:ohno:

One Banned Boi

RAMROD
44 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

I know its only been a few days but I can't help but wonder what will be done with Leia now:ohno:

I read reports that she had completed her filming for VIII and as for IX, ther might be adjustment.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/carrie-fisher-star-wars-episode-viii-finished-filming-scenes/

I wonder if she will only mentioned on IX now, that might help for the script for IX to not have major change. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic
12 hours ago, Sizzily said:

I'll be pissed if they kill her off

buy bionic

The Child
On 31/12/2016 at 3:55 PM, bionic said:

I'll be pissed if they kill her off

Are they really gonna kill every main character from the original trilogy? :madge:

bionic
52 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Are they really gonna kill every main character from the original trilogy? :madge:

Its hard to say. But it is likely Leia will be killed off in 8 or 9 given current events :(

buy bionic

The Child
9 hours ago, bionic said:

Its hard to say. But it is likely Leia will be killed off in 8 or 9 given current events . 

She can't be killed in Episode 8 has she already shot everything for it but damn I wish they would have never started these sequels cause we really didn't need TFA.

Archived