BoomKack

Featured Posts

BoomKack

Ticketek Australia posted this:

tumblr_inline_n0zbw3AGcS1srj0eq.jpg

Somebody managed to figure it out...

tumblr_inline_n0zbx8qXEc1srj0eq.jpg

Hold on to ya wigs aussies  :party:

Edit: I'm searching like mad for the original post by them, I think it could have been deleted or something  :emma:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna cut someone if it doesn't end up being Gaga  :toofunny:

But if it is, fhfdsijfhdsukfghuawhrduiasjfsahuishduizsiahiukgikhkdshfsiukrwsrfshduikfaHRfuid

n I knew it that Katy won't try to compete with Gaga in Europe and will announce dates in Australia, really Happy that Gaga's team are smart and are not waiting for Australia !!!

It's not fully confirmed yet but it's looking very likely! (people also say it could be cher!)

They're gonna be announced within 30 days 

A music site also tweeted this which is why we're going crazy

Whatslively â€@Whatslively  45m
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Robbie W, Katy Perry will announce tours very soon. pic.twitter.com/lGmszyOXGB

I think there's DEFS one more leg this year. Artists usually go up until right before Xmas before stopping and taking a xmas break. 

Gaga is Life

Thank the Lorde almighty I thought Gaga was gonna pay us dust this time around after making her sellout last time round :giveup::excited2:

Do you think she'll even sell out any dates? :wtf:

Happy for you Aussies tho :hug:

I think she will. She sold out every Aus date before and I know her album underperformed here MAJORLY but people here will go just for the novelty of attending a 'lady gaga' show 

MonsterMum

I think she will. She sold out every Aus date before and I know her album underperformed here MAJORLY but people here will go just for the novelty of attending a 'lady gaga' show 

I hope so too, I mean before I would understand because she was on her peak but...she's worth spending money on imo

(not sure about Katy but that's my opinion, maybe her Prism tour is gonna be good).

Archived