💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monsters who follow GaGa around

Brooklyn

Featured Posts

Does it annoy anyone else when they see Monsters following GaGa around, like they'll wait outside her apartment or something, and then they'll get upset because she doesn't stop for them?

I just think it's so annoying. The girl in this video for example, ~ is following GaGa around LA, and she gets upset when GaGa drives away. It's not like you showed up to an autograph signing or something and were GUARANTEED you were gonna meet GaGa or something.

GaGa has a life, and it doesn't revolve around you. So shut up and stop complaining.

Like I said, I would understand people getting upset if they went to an autograph signing or something and got mad if they were guaranteed they were gonna meet her, but following someone around a city and getting upset because they don't wanna talk to you is insane.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't annoy me persay but it creeps me out.

I don't know, I feel it's a little bit too far to follow people around like all day/all the time

PoshLife

it's silly when they get upset, and definitely weird when they wait outside of her apartment, but I don't personally mind the 'stalkers.' After all some of those videos we've gotten from the GUY (jk) shoot at Hearst Castle were because people knew Gaga was there and wanted to see her.

Michelle

It doesn't annoy me because it doesn't even cross my mind to be quite honest :shrug: I guess I have no opinion on it really :smh: if that makes sense lol

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

BLACKOUTbritney

It's kinda tha queens own fault for looking like a legend everyday

2s6oe8i.jpg

Um excuse me don't you know the world revolves around every Little Monster and Gaga has to serve every one of them??????? :wtf:

Creepy as hell, like get a life

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

carrot stick

We just want to spend time with mother monster. It is really too hard to walk outside the hotel for 5 minutes?

Archived