Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New pic of Gaga with Terry for Harper's Bazaar

Shaney

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont really get it either

but marina and the diamonds said that terry was a creep on twitter so.... that has something to do with it

Aren't we all? :lmao: jk jk I don't see what her commenting on him has to do with Gaga. :shrug: Lovely pic tho!

AlienFugitive

I find Terry more attractive without glasses :spin:

The fact you find him even remotely attractive confuses me.

elijahfan

... what's with the Marina comments? We've known for ages that Gaga had been working with Terry in mid-December. It's not like this picture was taken yesterday, ya know :awkney: It's 2 months old, just like the rest of the photoshoot.

I dont get it  :confused:

Marina & The Diamonds went on Twitter and said "RKelly is a creep", "Terry Richardson is a creep" and obviously in the picture Gaga & Terry are in the same photo (I know theyve worked together before but ya) and so its a joke

Lavender Pubes

Marina & The Diamonds went on Twitter and said "RKelly is a creep", "Terry Richardson is a creep" and obviously in the picture Gaga & Terry are in the same photo (I know theyve worked together before but ya) and so its a joke

OH about that  :toofunny:

lmfao

She looks really cute <3 That outfit from that photoshoot was my fav <3 Terry looks very high tho, maybe they smoked a blunt in the bathroom together and ****ed while laughing at us because we're never going to get the Do What U Want video

Haroon

The fact you find him even remotely attractive confuses me.

I don't know how to explain it :duck: I don't find him attractive, but I find him less not attractive without glasses :sweat:

Archived