💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are you expecting for Act II?

GVGV

Featured Posts

Laceface

Here's the thing, it may not be the best sales, but it was still a number 1 album and it is still Gaga who's been doing great. they need her more then she needs them. and with all the things gaga said its clear there will be so

To us it's a number one album for it's quality, as fans. But it hasn't been reflected on sales or the charts as number one lol, which is what music execs care about at record companies.. Whether she releases it with or without Interscope is another story, I can see them wanting another name than ARTPOP.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

To us it's a number one album for it's quality, as fans. But it hasn't been reflected on sales or the charts as number one lol, which is what music execs care about at record companies.. Whether she releases it with or without Interscope is another story, I can see them wanting another name than ARTPOP.

Honestly what the label does is look for what went wrong with the last album and try to change it. The title wasn't wrong with it. 

They'll probably just do certain things different

Laceface

Honestly what the label does is look for what went wrong with the last album and try to change it. The title wasn't wrong with it. 

They'll probably just do certain things different

No, but the stigma attached to the name for those wrong things is still there in the eyes of the GP. The talk of art is seen to be pretentious. It makes logical sense to only permit the release of another album if it was sold well the first time round. 

BuzzcutSeason

No, but the stigma attached to the name for those wrong things is still there in the eyes of the GP. The talk of art is seen to be pretentious. It makes logical sense to only permit the release of another album if it was sold well the first time round. 

Ok i'm done with this topic.

Gaga said there's gonna be an Act II unless you have some secret source that told you there wouldn't be an Act II there still is an Act II

Laceface

The same can be said the other way around concerning confirmation, this era has taught us that plans mentioned six months ago aren't in concrete. 

StrawberryBlond

I'm expecting it to also have 15 tracks, to mirror the first part. I also expect more of the same sort of tracks, but possibly more commercial ones. There will definitely be a big turn around as concerns the marketing and promotion this time. The first part's campaign was a disaster and it was no wonder it didn't sell well. Two live performances of Applause, none of them in Europe (where the track actually had a chance), extremely limited UK and US promo, still no DWUW music video, an all but reclusive Gaga for months. This second half cannot screw up if she wants the tour to sell and her next album to be successful. There were screw ups with BTW and they were rectified this time, but they were replaced with other mistakes. Once is fine, twice is understandable, but to screw up three albums in a row is inexcusable. I mean, really, how difficult is it to promote an album and release music videos on time? If this one isn't handled properly, I fear there could be no more second chances with her and I hope Interscope realise this too and stop at nothing to make Gaga a success again.

The thing that concerns me, though, is how the tour setlist will work out. I'm expecting Act II to be released around November 11, so it can be a whole year since Act I and it's also the last tour date currently is November 10. That means that after Europe, the setlist could potentially have another 15 songs added to it...or she tours the rest of the world with just Act II and it'll only be North America and Europe that experienced Act I, but somehow I don't think she'd want to do that to her fans. But all those songs will make for a 30 song setlist. Obviously, she won't sing all of them, but it's still too many. She'll have to make some pretty painful cuts in regards to her old hits or do two massive medleys.

Just MORE of everything Gaga, but hopefully it will all be in the music. This part of ARTPOP has been about everything besides the music and it is borderline boring.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Tommy Monster

new, experimental, exciting sound and COHERENCE.

I thought she already got Coherence back with ARTPOP :ohwell:

- EDM, pop, electropop, synth pop.

- Full length album, 15 tracks.

- Onion Girl or Temple to be lead single. I want Zedd to produce lead single.

- Summer or Fall, 2014 release for Act 2 as It doesnt seem likely she can put This out before tour starts.

Archived