Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• Allison M

• Dean Winchester

• Jester

Top Posters In This Topic

TimisaMonster

New pic from set: BgTpHN1CYAAo2kf.jpg

Blue and white...very very Greek...yet in a Roman pool...again it has to be Venus and G.U.Y. :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BoomMonster

well i think actually the video will be amazing, but Vnus being the third single is disappointing since its already had its moment and performances and didn't do well at all, GUY would have been a much better choice.

where did it have its moment lol? It wasnt played on radio ever, nor shown on TV, just a couple of performances as a promo for the whole album. Don't mess things up :kissga: 

Edited by BoomMonster

its obvious shes filming more than just one music video, maybe the ARTPOP trilogy? Venus/GUY/?

I personally think shes filming a mini movie which incorporates the ARTPOP trilogy music videos, i also think the next single will be GUY (theres so much evidence for it) and the last single will be Venus (if gaga is smart), hopefully the 4th single/2nd in the trilogy will be Sexxx Dreams or Gypsy

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Allison M

Can someone tell if watching this video will spoil the music video for me? Or is it just her in some black suit swimming around? 

it's like 3 seconds of people standing lol

@iAmPetGa: What Gaga is doing is she's filming a trilogy of songs from ARTPOP. Venus + G.U.Y. are two of those songs. Which do you think will be third?

This person is a possible insider who's been generous with info and has been correct in the past. I mean it's totally plausible. :party:

Edited by Sleepy

Allison M

where did it have its moment lol? It wasnt played on radio ever, nor shown on TV, just a couple of performances as a promo for the whole album. Don't mess things up :kissga: 

i think she did it on X Factor and another show (i forget the guys name) in the UK. The one where she had the really tall black headpiece and i think in Japan she did too if i'm not mistaking? But that was about it. 

Edited by Allison M

TimisaMonster

RED HAIR? ARIEL ?

Gaga is in black...the red hair is most likely a towel wrapped around someone's head OTHER than Gaga...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!