Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What if Gaga pulls a Britney and...

Martijn

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nomorescheisse

I would be furiously disappointed.  My respect for her would plummet considerably.

Hell, I wouldn't leave the artRAVE, but I'd probably never go to her shows again or respect her work nearly as much as I do now.

I hope she won't ! She has a great voice, she doesn't need lip-sync. Well, actually, if she does it on specific parts of the songs (like a chorus or whatever), why not ? But not the whole thing.

I don't even understand why people pay so so much to see Britney while her lip-syncing is really really obvious tbh.

Why did she really lipsync Sexxx Dreams at Itunes Festival? If that was she was doing. Is the chours so hard to sing live? 

Cameron Dallas

Why did she really lipsync Sexxx Dreams at Itunes Festival? If that was she was doing. Is the chours so hard to sing live?

It's really high for her

Cameron Dallas

But she did it in the studio? But can't do it live?

Vocals are always modified in the studio. And singing in a studio is different from dancing and singing live.

I would have more respect for her because she could put more emphasis on her dancing. She has to be careful with her hips now...

It's easiy to watch a YouTube video of a Britney tour and judge, but until you go see it for yourself you can't really say anything. Britney's concerts are intertaining regardless. Most people don't go to a Britney concert and expect good vocals, it's the opposite with Gaga

TimisaMonster

I would be VERY disappointed and I'm sure she would get a lot of Twitter monsters attacking her :crossed: She would lose A LOT of fans tbh...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Martijn

It's easiy to watch a YouTube video of a Britney tour and judge, but until you go see it for yourself you can't really say anything. Britney's concerts are intertaining regardless. Most people don't go to a Britney concert and expect good vocals, it's the opposite with Gaga

Yet I still have no respect for her as an artist. When you're a singer you should sing, I mean, it's ridiculous if you don't and/or can't. I like Britney as a person and I like some of her songs, but if she can't sing she should've become a dancer (but unfortunately she isn't that great at dancing either)

But I do have to agree that the videos I saw from her tour are very spectacular and entertaining. I just think singing artists like Gaga, Beyonce, etc. deserve it more...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived