💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Describe the meltdowns if this video is for DWUW....

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I honestly don't think I'd care, I'd just be happy that we got a music video :laughga: Plus if we never see a DWUW video then we might hold it in our hearts that there's been a single released in the past with no video :noparty:

It depends if the video is really good or not  :redface:

Even then, it would like handing in a brilliant essay weeks after the prof's deadline for submitting final grades had passed. Meanwhile she getting behind on her winter term assignments.

HernanMinogue

Well everyone wanted a DWUW video so they better take it and NOT have meltdowns smh 

but I think Gaga's ready to start another single era :) 

G.U.Y. :)

LStephens11

inb4 it's AMAZING and y'all would be on that dick like it was the greatest thing Gaga ever did because half the people here are just like that. Totally against it until they're pleased.

Even then, it would like handing in a brilliant essay weeks after the prof's deadline for submitting final grades had passed. Meanwhile she getting behind on her winter term assignments.

I suppose it would be...if it were school. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Didn't she say that she wanted to create a new trilogy of videos for the ARTPOP era? Maybe she is filming G.U.Y, Do What U Want, and Venus all at that one location? 

It sucks that Do What U Want is getting gypped. It's one of the best songs of Gaga's career, it's really a shame she attached R. Kelly to the track.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived