💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Zone [Information/Discussion]

Miley

Featured Posts

Zsolti

randomguywhocantevenaffordtogotherecomingthrough  :fat:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand, I will try at hotel or airport this time but this is a little frustrating and I feel I´m too old for that ****. I´d also like to tell her that..and you know the basic stuff: talk about our lives for hours, have her sing "I wanna be with you" to just me in an empty venue and so on :lmao:

well I guess a group talk and a pic would suffice as well ;)

lol keep dreaming....unless you win the lottery and can afford to book her for a private show. lol

HausOfZara

I bought the APZ ticket on my ticketek but with my aunties credit card, so it should be okay if she comes to pick it up but we explain Im the one going in? 

AshlieghTaylor

I have the ticketek ARTPOP zone instruction email if anyone going to australia shows wants to see?

I bought the APZ ticket on my ticketek but with my aunties credit card, so it should be okay if she comes to pick it up but we explain Im the one going in?

Yeah I think you will be fine! :)

Nooooooo

Please note: No items are to be taken in to the meet and greet for autographing.

:cryga:

AshlieghTaylor

Nooooooo

:cryga:

Ah I know hey! I think we can still bring her gifts though? Even if we don't give them personally?

Should be great anyway though!

I have the ticketek ARTPOP zone instruction email if anyone going to australia shows wants to see?

Yeah I think you will be fine! :)

What state are you in? Id love to see it if thats possible? :)

Ah I know hey! I think we can still bring her gifts though? Even if we don't give them personally?

Should be great anyway though!

I don't know. I was going to give her Tim Tams (the Zumbo cos they're amazing) but no food allowed! 

I don't know whether to take something to get autographed or not, in case everyone else gets something signed. So annoying not knowing.

But I can confirm there'll be glitter tattoos and a vintage photobooth at the Perth APZ according to the email.

Also Lady Dimlight will be the only support act.

AshlieghTaylor

What state are you in? Id love to see it if thats possible? :)

WA :) here's the email, sorry for all the pictures, the email is so long haha

f209w1.png

4ue6op.png

8xvmn7.png

2nbzvwz.png

I don't know. I was going to give her Tim Tams (the Zumbo cos they're amazing) but no food allowed! 

I don't know whether to take something to get autographed or not, in case everyone else gets something signed. So annoying not knowing.

But I can confirm there'll be glitter tattoos and a vintage photobooth at the Perth APZ according to the email.

Yeah thats a good idea, i was going to take a drawing but if theres no signatures being done i'll just give it as a gift i think :)

WA :) here's the email, sorry for all the pictures, the email is so long haha

f209w1.png

4ue6op.png

8xvmn7.png

2nbzvwz.png

Yeah thats a good idea, i was going to take a drawing but if theres no signatures being done i'll just give it as a gift i think :)

Awesome! Thanks a lot for this!

OpusDiaboli666

Aww such a cute letter: don´t let nerves get the better of you :rofl: will go very late :saira: I´m dying..so jealous of all of you who will get to to this but happy for you as well

Best bits of news I've heard all day!

We had glitter tattoos at the pre-party for people with gold hot seat packages. they were pretty cool.

Archived