Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Venus Hype Thread

Cameron Dallas

Featured Posts

WHY THE **** DO YOU "FANS" CARE SO ****ING MUCH ABOUT ****ING CHARTS?!!

FOR ****S SAKE. this is seriously pissing me the **** off. the only people who should be concerned with chart success s Gaga, her team including managers and producers, and her record label Interscope. Just look at what you just said. As a fan why wouldn't you want your favorite song to be a single? You're not her manager, that money or success wouldn't even be relevant to you. Its so annoying constantly seeing "well x is my favorite song, but I want y as a single because it will do better on the charts". its as if all you guys ever care about is chart success and its so annoying that you need charts or hit records to deem a song amazing, successful or what not. I'm just so over this forum and these little ****ing inexperienced managers saying b.s. that most have no clue about.

im sorry to freak out on you but I'm just venting.

oh wow because of course we need another song about the feminism movement

Because if she doesn't sell, Interscope won't put money on her and she will have less money which will lead to having tours in bars and filming videos in her bedroom.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
disneyhigh

I'll explain you why I care bout charts but in a more respectful way than you did. If Gaga has a succesful single, more people know it. That's first. But that's not all, if she has success, the record give her more freedom and there aren't more cancelled videos or singles, more generic first singles...

Because if she doesn't sell, Interscope won't put money on her and she will have less money which will lead to having tours in bars and filming videos in her bedroom.

still doesnt explain to me why a FAN cares so much about charts. its annoying. thats not your job.

look at katy perry. she has huge success but shes still releasing basic/generic singles. I'd rather Gaga do what she wants as an artist because thats why I fell in love with her in the first place. not because of chart success or how many records she has sold. 

Dean Winchester

I could give two ****s at this point if Venus is the single or not. I just want to see an amazing MV for it.

Same and it looks like our wishes are gonna come true  :excited2:

Wet Fire

It might be Venus :yes:

Both songs are equally epic to me so I don't care which one is chosen by Gaga. I'm just saying let's not suddenly jump to the conclusion that it is Venus. Anything could happen.

Oh and if it's the trilogy, thrn it's possible for Neptune pool and such things to be on G.U.Y. video too.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived