💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marianna Harutunian to design jewelry for Gaga

elijahfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just going to post the sea collection! Those pieces were designed for the Venus video. I love her work!

MonsterMum

Ok, first the David sculpture on the set and now a thorn crown... Gaga trying to mix biblical and romanic/greek imagery :rip: I'm pretty sure I'll be offended

Why would you be offended? :huh:

Why would you be offended? :huh:

Because of my beliefs, And since for me,greek/roman gods are just myths I would feel as if she was saying that biblical facts are myths too. 

NewYorkCity

Because of my beliefs, And since for me,greek/roman gods are just myths I would feel as if she was saying that biblical facts are myths too. 

greek and roman gods are exactly the same as your God. 

:whitney:

Yaaaasss omg I'm getting so hyped

HEEEELP ME HEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :giveup:

MonsterMum

Oh I seeññ‚¬©well I dunno, Iññ‚¬ñ„±m catholic too but I see it separately.

My belief is what I feel inside it does not feel like a myth, itññ‚¬ñ„±s very real. Those Greek gods and goddesses are indeed myths  a part of an artistic and aesthetic expression of a concept for a song.

Same like with Judas, itññ‚¬ñ„±s just a metaphor. Weññ‚¬ñ„±ve all been betrayed by our loved ones and her message on that was very clear donññ‚¬ñ„±t think it should be made bigger then it is.

En_Sabah_Nur

Oh I seeññ‚¬©well I dunno, Iññ‚¬ñ„±m catholic too but I see it separately.

My belief is what I feel inside it does not feel like a myth, itññ‚¬ñ„±s very real. Those Greek gods and goddesses are indeed myths  a part of an artistic and aesthetic expression of a concept for a song.

Same like with Judas, itññ‚¬ñ„±s just a metaphor. Weññ‚¬ñ„±ve all been betrayed by our loved ones and her message on that was very clear donññ‚¬ñ„±t think it should be made bigger then it is.

Once upon a time though, those gods and goddesses were seen as real and fact! #Food4Thought? Different times, different beliefs - #JusSayin

Egypt. W

La Primavera

OMG. All this stuff about the new video is giving me so much Judas teas, I think the next video will be Judas vid 2.0 a.k.a. A MASTERPIECE

Archived