Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Gaga has aged quickly

carrot stick

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She DEFINITELY looks her age.There are female celebrities who are younger than her who look like they're in their 40's.

MonsterMum

It depends on wig, make-up and outfit tbh.

At the Versace thing she looked like any 27 year old.

However with the green wig, the full glitter suit at the Jingle Bell Ball in December she looked close to 40 untill the clothes came off.

lady-gaga-jingle-bell-400x300.jpg

The same period she did the thing with Belverede in London and there she looked younger with that big wig.

121113.jpg

It's her make up and you are no the only one, random people used to think she was 30 years old or more during the Born this way era

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

It's just her make-up that is different. I garuntee if she dressed like 2008 TheFameGa again, complete with blonde weave, hairbow, white leotard, huge lashes, and fake tan she would look pretty much exactly the same.

artRaver

No she haven't.. She just looks different depending on her hairstyles/clothing/make-up.  :Chica:

Just like how sometimes I look like I'm a 12 year old then other days I actually look like I'm 18 - 20+  :laughga:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Laceface

If anything she'd look younger because of the facial injections she was getting  :fail: but it's make-up and grandma wig I'm afraid

Cameron1012

It's just her make-up that is different. I garuntee if she dressed like 2008 TheFameGa again, complete with blonde weave, hairbow, white leotard, huge lashes, and fake tan she would look pretty much exactly the same.

well no, one thing that seems to have happened is she lost her baby fat in her face that she seemed to have during 2008-2009. Her face looks more defined now.

And she looks paler now. Two things that will make someone look older.

Doe she look like a 27-28 year old? I would definitely say so. She looks like she's about to be thirty which she is. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived