đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. as the next single WOULD actually make sense...

Ascetic

Featured Posts

Stefani328

I would actually love G.U.Y. as a single now and Gypsy for the summer, perfect for the tour. Now, I want G.U.Y. :worship:  Plus, I'm dying to see her perform it live, since she hasn't yet.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ready for the spring break JAM!!!

ivrWzqvWS0Rvt.gif

Ready for ANYTHING new to the GP and vids

I would actually love G.U.Y. as a single now and Gypsy for the summer, perfect for the tour. Now, I want G.U.Y. :worship:  Plus, I'm dying to see her perform it live, since she hasn't yet.

I'd love Venus but we need to band together and if she DOES release G.U.Y. mass request it like no other 

Ready for ANYTHING new to the GP and vids

So true, I'm really just wanting a new single, ANY new single, just pick one gags, please. :emo:

RichAssPiss

She did choose G.U.Y. to play on the radio that one time when they asked her to pick "any song." I think it was Z100? G.U.Y. then Gypsy would be cool. It would give Zedd and Madeon their moment under the sun after two DJ White Shadow tracks.

LStephens11

I don't think G.U.Y. would make a good single at all (it's actually one of my least favorite off ARTPOP anyway) but it would be really cool to hear "Greetings, Himeros. God of s-xual desire. Son of Aphrodite. Lay back and feast as this audio guides you through new and exciting positions," on the radio :legend:

She did choose G.U.Y. to play on the radio that one time when they asked her to pick "any song." I think it was Z100? G.U.Y. then Gypsy would be cool. It would give Zedd and Madeon their moment under the sun after two DJ White Shadow tracks.

I reallyyyyyy hope they have more tracks on Act II...

Only Zedd

Pretty sure Madeon didn't produce it since it sounds like most Zedd songs lol

So true, I'm really just wanting a new single, ANY new single, just pick one gags, please. :emo:

Really I'm ready to be slayed this is sad

It's like waiting for someone to come have s-x with you when you're pretty much whoring yourself out for anything at that point

I don't think G.U.Y. would make a good single at all (it's actually one of my least favorite off ARTPOP anyway) but it would be really cool to hear "Greetings, Himeros. God of s-xual desire. Son of Aphrodite. Lay back and feast as this audio guides you through new and exciting positions," on the radio :legend:

Let's just band together and support the next single anyways :)

I reallyyyyyy hope they have more tracks on Act II...

I want less Zedd but more Madeon

RichAssPiss

Only Zedd

Pretty sure Madeon didn't produce it since it sounds like most Zedd songs lol

Really I'm ready to be slayed this is sad

It's like waiting for someone to come have s-x with you when you're pretty much whoring yourself out for anything at that point

Let's just band together and support the next single anyways :)

I want less Zedd but more Madeon

I meant Gypsy for Madeon. Some people are speculating G.U.Y. could be single three with Gypsy released in Summer to coincide with the tour.

I meant Gypsy for Madeon. Some people are speculating G.U.Y. could be single three with Gypsy released in Summer to coincide with the tour.

I'm all for anything I'd just really like Gaga to smash with Top 5s again like she used to 

I mean all it had to be was a Lady Gaga song and it would go Top 5 lol

Omg I'm imaging it slaying everything on radio atm :nick:

they do play it on the Sirius XM channel BPM a few times! I've only heard it on there 2 times but still gets me so excited to hear other Gaga on the radio!

I'm here for it.

Same 

HERE COMES THE SMASHA

they do play it on the Sirius XM channel BPM a few times! I've only heard it on there 2 times but still gets me so excited to hear other Gaga on the radio!

Do they have people calling in or is it just their chosen rotation?

I think it actually is the best move because it's not completely obvious or basic (Gypsy, MANiCURE - not calling these basic, I just mean they're the most radio friendly & obvious single choices) and it's not too experimental (Aura, Venus). G.U.Y. is kind of in between a these two, it's a bit radio friendly but it's got some experimental elements as well. I think it's a nice change from Applause & DWUW, and could lead to an experimental single like Venus or Sexxx Dreams if it's well-received.

And those who complain about it not being Gypsy, it will ALWAYS be there as the back up plan. It will do well whenever it is released, though it think it should be the last single before Act II. Applause > DWUW > G.U.Y. > (possibly Venus or Sexxx Dreams if they want 5 singles) > Gypsy is a pretty perfect era imo.

Perfect :classy:

Considering Gaga said Venus will have a video even if its not a single, then Sexxx Dreams should be the 4th as papa/tele sequel, end it with Gypsy and we have an era with 6 videos #littlemanager

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived