💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Britney/Gaga Thread is all over Exhale

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(+_+)>o

Earlier today, I made a thread about how I wasn't excited with the Britney/Gaga collab. And I found out by a member here, that some other GGD member decided to spread my OP on Britneys Forum Exhale so that we and Gaga would get attacked. He obviously did it with a bad intention, but in reality all I did was express my honest opinions here on GGD. I am actually ok with the collab and with Britney, I am just not excited about it. But it turns out that half the people on the Exhale thread agree with my OP :lmao: .

Here is the thread if you want to check it out: http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/580454-gagadaily-already-b---hin-about-britney/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Just read your OP for the first time (on Exhale, ironically)

You're actually totally right. Like, everything you said is just objectively true. I personally want the collab to happen because I still have good memories from when Britney, like... put effort into what she did, but everything you said about how they would work together is correct by all accounts.

Edit to add: also, Gaga used to really look up to Britney, so this is probably something she really really wants, so I want that for her.

Runway

I think that they are ****, i love Gaga but they don't listen to her, she told them to spread the love not the hate and they spread the hate.

this is kind of true though

You're actually totally right. Like, everything you said is just objectively true. I personally want the collab to happen because I still have good memories from when Britney, like... put effort into what she did, but everything you said about how they would work together is correct by all accounts.

thats cute and very mature <3

TimisaMonster

The fact that her fans agree with what you said...:awkney: The decay is real...Save her Gaga...:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PoshLife

Just read the comments. I love how there were more people agreeing with you than defending Brit on her own site. Yikes.

Exhale's literally my favourite thing. They are a bunch of paranoid, deluded messes. Every thread on there is the forum equivalent of a monkey knife fight. :rip:

DrewStevens

"I think that they are ****, i love Gaga but they don't listen to her, she told them to spread the love not the hate and they spread the hate."

I know some fans are rude, but what Dark Enigma wrote wasn't hateful, it was just the truth. She doesn't show her voice in her new music or performances.

DrewStevens

"Did beyonce performed telephone ? No. So i don't see the problem of Britney not performing it."

http://youtu.be/4vkyqVGtIKI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMxMULUG4tM

the ignorance and delusion  :awkney:

Yeah, if Gaga and Britney want to do it that they should tbh. But I can't help but think that Brintey won't due much based on what she has done latetly. Hopefully Britney steps it up if they do it.

Edit to add: also, Gaga used to really look up to Britney, so this is probably something she really really wants, so I want that for her.

Well for some fans this is true. But if you are saying this because of me, then all I can't tell you is that I wasn't being negative but honest.

this is kind of true though

They need to take a hint from their fave and keep medicated because some of the lunacy on that forum..

ibpF9aDOveYZVp.gif

TheOriginalOne
Exhale's literally my favourite thing. They are a bunch of paranoid, deluded messes. Every thread on there is the forum equivalent of a monkey knife fight. :rip:
Exhale is so much fun to read :flutter:

Archived