Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

I have faith in ARTPOP, do you?

Oscar

Featured Posts

ARTPOP has plenty of great songs.  When they are released as singles and videos and properly promoted they should do well.  Most people aren't even aware of the album or the songs so ARTPOP is not stale for most people.  When people hear the singles they haven't heard yet, with great promo this era could still get off the ground.  With "radio deals" several of the songs could be big hits because they are very catchy.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda...ARTPOP is at 1.6M WW with just one video out while for example Katy is at 2M with 3 singles out and a third video coming out in few weeks. If Gaga bring the era back to life with the next single and video ARTPOP could do 3M WW.

MessyTop

No. After 5 months I don't see her reviving the album. Sorry. I love the album but at this day and age things move fast. She let it go

Not really, but i don't even mind. There has been so much drama and bs this whole era, so i hope she will clear everything, trust again in herself and come back stronger. I don't even want Act II at this point, i would love to forget this "ART" project or whatever it supposed to be and do something else.

I have faith in ARTPOP, I just don't know if I have faith in Gaga right now. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MessyTop

I have faith in ARTPOP, I just don't know if I have faith in Gaga right now.

This. I'm so confused by all the drama and lack of presence. What's happened to "stop the drama start the music" still waiting....

This. I'm so confused by all the drama and lack of presence. What's happened to "stop the drama start the music" still waiting....

It's ironic because this era seems to be about everything BUT the music. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

justiceleague

No. After 5 months I don't see her reviving the album. Sorry. I love the album but at this day and age things move fast. She let it go

Totally agree. I can see ARTPOP being shelved.

Michelle

It's ironic because this era seems to be about everything BUT the music. 

Sadly this is true.It started so well. I love this damn album and I MEAN I ****ING LOVE IT!!! I mean we waited and were hyped so much about this album and now what :shrug:

I just focus on ARTRAVE and my show in July and TBH at this point I hope Gaga wants to tour.. I mean can anyone blame me for saying that?

Of course god forbid we talk about how we actually feel without being called a hater or being rude or negative and anyone who effing knows me KNOWS that is so far from the truth :noparty: It is ok to talk about the elephant in the room AKA what the hell is going on with this damn era!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

i don't know what it means to have faith that an album will be commercially successful. totally alien concept to me. why would i have faith that someone's music is going to make a lot of money or be heard by several thousand more people than it has already been heard by? i can think of few things i care less about, in fact, let alone have faith in.

I assume we're all Gaga's fans for a reason? We want her to do well? Maybe you only like a part of stan culture but some of us like the commercial aspect of it too. :awkney: 

I still have faith in Gaga.

The music kind of became tainted after all the drama since 2012, but I hope she can turn it around. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I assume we're all Gaga's fans for a reason? We want her to do well? Maybe you only like a part of stan culture but some of us like the commercial aspect of it too. :awkney:

you need only be a gaga fan under the condition of liking her or her music. no other reasons are necessary. but that's why you're all so divisive and hysterically at each other's throats; because you have faith in something as vapid as how much money and awards and achievements a celebrity earns! :giggle: muzic not the bling, my friend! you can be happy and glad for her without becoming ~spiritually invested~ in the commercial aspects of her career.

LaLuna

Not anymore, but I hope in the coming weeks I'm proved wrong. 

Same here. I'm not keeping my hopes up but who knows, anything can happen.

Faith in terms of confidence that this album would meet its maximum potential, sales-wise? It's been unfortunately gone the moment when they themselves somehow purposely let the interest die down. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived