Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Questions to older monsters

VISION

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

1) So what release was more exciting for you? TFM or BTW? I've read that the hype around BTW was unreal. Born This Way, specially because of the hype and the level of praise that Gaga was receiving at the time (+ the countless rumours :lolgaga: )

2) How did you feel when Bad Romance came out? It was the first Gaga change, so she must have been felt differently. When I first saw it I was in awe for a long time, because it was different from everything else and was hautingly beautiful

3) The same for Born This Way single, where she completely changed her looks and sounds. I remember feeling really excited, and loving the song + music video concept

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

What video wait was the most exciting for you?

What video made you most excited when you saw it?

Crazy enough, but I have NEVER yet waited a video and seen it, because I started stanning after Applause video, and you know...there is no video since August :smh:

For me it was definitely Bad Romance, I still feel like no video of hers to this date has been better than Bad Romance; Gaga + RedOne + Francis Lawrence = masterpiece

1) So what release was more exciting for you? TFM or BTW? I've read that the hype around BTW was unreal.

The Fame Monster didn't have as much hype, it was a much mysterious Gaga back then which I really enjoyed. I would say Born This Way, the waiting for it seemed unreal and when it finally came out everyone went nuts. We also had all these promo singles popping out in farmville, and then the Judas betrayals, the album cover. It was a big mess in a good way. 

2) How did you feel when Bad Romance came out? It was the first Gaga change, so she must have been felt differently

I remember hearing the demo and having a mixed feeling, it was so different for her. But then when the song debuted at the Alexander McQueen fashion show and in some radio station, I went nuts. Loved it. I remember waking up that night for the radio debut (in the UK I think) its one of my best Gaga memories. 

3) The same for Born This Way single, where she completely changed her looks and sounds

It happened the same as Bad Romance, I stayed up actually waiting for it in a US Station. I didn't quite expect the sound though, but I quickly downloaded a radio rip and listened to it that night and grew to love it. 

Morphine Prince

1. For me BTW was more exciting (I honestly thought it was going to be a revolutionary album, which in part it is). The hype was unreal. Gaga announced the title at the 2010 VMA's and she was on top of the world. With TFM, she was still very new to me since I started listening to her music early 2009 after Just Dance and Poker Face, but I was excited for it anyway. 

2. Bad Romance blew me away. After that song I had no doubt this woman was a true eccentric artists that was different from the rest. 

3. I liked BTW and was just so happy to see her come back again. Again, the hype was intense and it all seemed so fast. 

Wait...I found a video with Gov Hooker from 11 of March...So it came out earlier then the album? What did you think about the song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vpO3C7PIYc

I loved everything about BTW tbh

To my knowledge this was the first thing that premiered from BTW without the first single being out (I don't remember really well tbh)

http://vimeo.com/20634174

1) Born This Way

2) RAHRAHAHAHAHROMAROMAMAGAGAOHLALAWANTYOURBADROMANCE

3) Loved it at first - but I didn't love it nearly as much as I did Scheiße when it was previewed. Scheiße was the real freak out OMGWHATISTHISHEAVENLYSOUND

TSUNAMI

For me, release of BTW was way bigger. Fanbase was so huge back thrn after all the crazy hype she got after TFM and TMBT!

I was not expect her to give birth to such legendary song as Bad Romance, you can say what you want but the song is genius. It was a change. 

After fighting with the fears in TFM she was liberated and BTW was a natural choice for her to preach important message. 

Little Fighter

1) So what release was more exciting for you? TFM or BTW? I've read that the hype around BTW was unreal.

I didn't really start stanning until TFM was over but BTW was coming, so the BTW hype was more exciting for me. I had liked Gaga's music before then, but I wasn't really a stan.

2) How did you feel when Bad Romance came out? It was the first Gaga change, so she must have been felt differently

When I first heard it... I can't even explain it. The music, the voice, the lyrics, it was this rush of pop perfection.

3) The same for Born This Way single, where she completely changed her looks and sounds

I LOVED what she did with BTW. It's by far one of her best singles & albums. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

BTW was bigger, she was everywhere from local news to 106 & Park

I freaked out when I heard BR at midnight

when TFM was released, i got addicted to it in the first entire play but the hype for the release of BTW was unbearable. it's the waiting that was so damn hard

i thought the song was so-so but it was the video that actually carried the single

i loved it. my problem was that she kinda steered herself away from the public. but song was very good, anthemic, even

display name

1) Born This Way. The Fame made me love her, so I was excited for The Fame Monster and all, but Gaga just could not keep her mouth or her laptop shut when she was finishing up Born This Way.  We were getting new information, such as lyrics, all of the time, and it was extremely exciting.

2) I have loved "Bad Romance" since its release, but it did not shock me at all. Seeing her performance of "Paparazzi" at the Video Music Awards prepared me for it.

3) "Born This Way" felt like nothing I had ever mindfully listened to before. Gaga released the lyrics before the single came out, so I was ready to be baptized by the song, but I was not ready for its upbeat sound. It was magical, and, to me, the first time I heard "Born This Way" was way more significant than the first time I heard "Bad Romance."

I loved everything about BTW tbh

To my knowledge this was the first thing that premiered from BTW without the first single being out (I don't remember really well tbh)

http://vimeo.com/20634174

That video and Mugler runaway show were FIERCE :giveup:

I feel so jealous that I missed BR video and BTW hype :nooo:

At least I'm here for the music video and 3rd single :ohwell:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived