Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Not Excited For a Gaga/Britney collab

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather Gaga collab with Bey again. Beyoncé is so much more popular than Brit is right now, and it'll be a better collab overall

I actually agree with you to be honest. It's all hype and this is kinda the bottom line of it  :golfclap: People just want big names for sales, incl. Interscope - when it's about quality not quantity 

I'm not excited either. I'm not a Britney fan anymore. Like you said, I don't see what she can bring to a Gaga song... BUT maybe it'll slay, we don't know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a flawless collab that will slay us all :party:

I'd rather Gaga collab with Bey again. Beyoncé is so much more popular than Brit is right now, and it'll be a better collab overall

Not sure if I necessarily agree. Beyonce was big when she released Beyonce because of it's surprise and all but ever since then, the hype for her has died down. Imo, Beyonce and Britney are around the same level in terms of relevance. In terms of talent, Beyonce has Britney beat of course...so if she decided to collab with B, that's fine for me

I think it is a big dose of FUN that we may ALL need, Britney & Gagz included!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Weasel

Who cares if she doesn't dance like she used to, as if they're going to perform it together anyways. I'm here for a hot video. 

thank you 

excas me but is dat ludmila in your avi?  :crossed:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Gaga is an "ARTist". Britney is one of the biggest POP icons of all time. This collab would be ARTPOP :derpga:

I don't get why some fans think Gaga is above every other pop star or too good to work with them. She isn't. Besides, she already worked with will.i.cant and a pedophile with a piss fetish. It's not like Gaga's collaborations are exclusively with high brow artists.

i5pPNfJacflQz.gif

For the fun of creation, go for it, but i doubt it will do well, prob the same or worse than rig and shakira unless it's some major smash

HOTRODSGAGA

i'll be excited just cuz it'll be a new gaga song. im pretty sure britney will have zero input on the album so no1curz about her anyway 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived