Favourite Misheard Lyrics

Anomaly

Featured Posts

Back during the pre-BTW era when we all anxiously awaited new music, Gaga gave us a few teasers here and there through GAGAVISIONs. One of the teasers was for Electric Chapel, and since we didn't know the lyrics at the time, we had to try and figure out what she said for ourselves. For the longest time, I thought that instead of saying "Glass disco-ball," she said "Caskets will fall" (and I think other people did, too). At the time, that became one of my favourite Gaga lyrics ever...

But then it turned out not to be the actual lyrics. :giveup:

So what are your favorite "misheard" lyrics?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was "Happy in the cloud will a bottle of red wine"
Still sounds better than "club"

I like dancin', and ponies....

Dominic

My parents died, till they got divorced cause I ruined their lives. 

:toofunny:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

"Want you in Morrowind, oh baby it's sick." (legitimately thought Gaga was making an Elder Scrolls reference in Bad Romance  :laughga:  )

"One second I'm a Konns - then, suddenly the Kunst is me."

Gosh, I didn't know who Koons is, so I thought she was saying "Once second I'm a kunt" (for c*nt with altered pronunciation)

Back during the pre-BTW era when we all anxiously awaited new music, Gaga gave us a few teasers here and there through GAGAVISIONs. One of the teasers was for Electric Chapel, and since we didn't know the lyrics at the time, we had to try and figure out what she said for ourselves. For the longest time, I thought that instead of saying "Glass disco-ball," she said "Caskets will fall" (and I think other people did, too).

But, it is caskets will fall. :confused:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

But, it is caskets will fall. :confused:

SHE SAYS GLASS DISCO BALL!?!??!?!?!?!

:shocked:

I guess I wasn't the only one. :deadbanana: Yeah, it's "glass disco ball." I wish it was "caskets will fall."

My parents died, till they got divorced cause I ruined their lives. 

:toofunny:

this lol

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived