💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A sign of something big coming soon?

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her own team has said things like that and have not delivered. This is something you take with a grain of salt lol.  He could be right...He might even know some insider information but Gaga can change her mind today and nothing would happen. 

He sounds like the new Jeff to me...Although Jeff has been proven to be very unreliable this entire era. :rip:

If you look close on that pic you can see a beach on the first paper (see below) but honestly i hope she isn't filming the video next week, i mean i was hoping we would get a video this month at least and that she already shot it.

mk7uib.png

I was gonna post this but I wasn't sure. She also has been posting about GUY, along with slaveblonde. Single #3?

Dominic

Their twitter is pretty credible and they have known about things in the past but I'm at the point where I believe NOTHING!

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

RAMROD

If this didn't happen, both,

Gaga and Britney not only break one fan base hearts.

They betta ready :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Most of those types of ~sources~ are fake.

But they knew about stuff long before anything Gaga was even mentioned. It's an insider for sure :awkney:

hausofkc

But they knew about stuff long before anything Gaga was even mentioned. It's an insider for sure :awkney:

Isn't everyone an insider though. I could tell you something right now and anyone could believe it.

Isn't everyone an insider though. I could tell you something right now and anyone could believe it.

They poste lyrics to Applause though, a month before even the title was announced. And they posted "Perriot" a month before Applause, which was inspiration for the cover art. Randoms can't get this right :emma:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived