Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Scheisse Overrated

carrot stick

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

Mess  :eww: it doesn't sound like Poker Face in any way. 

Scheiße is one of her best songs  :worship:

don't ever dare to shade the flawless **** again :excuseme:

one of the best songs of her career tbh :ARTPOP:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Dominic

Some of you need to stop harassing the OP, we all knew exactly what they meant with "Scheibe" and so did the OP.  Y'all just pressed because their opinion differs to yours.  :coffee:

By the way Scheiße is flawless and the best on BTW.  :worship:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

carrot stick

Some of you need to stop harassing the OP, we all knew exactly what they meant with "Scheibe" and so did the OP.  Y'all just pressed because their opinion differs to yours.  :coffee:

By the way Scheiße is flawless and the best on BTW.  :worship:

Thanks for your support Dom.  :kissga:

OMG i cant believe the bullying in this thread, what the hell does it matter, you know what he/she means stop being dics

To answer your question, i agree, personally ive never understood all the love it gets

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Dominic

OMG i cant believe the bullying in this thread, what the hell does it matter, you know what he/she means stop being dics

To answer your question, i agree, personally ive never understood all the love it gets

Really? I think it is easily one of the best on the album, I think just because it is such a unique track and is one of the most lively on the album. 

If we are talking overrated might I suggest Hair...? :awkney:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Really? I think it is easily one of the best on the album, I think just because it is such a unique track and is one of the most lively on the album. 

If we are talking overrated might I suggest Hair...? :awkney:

yeah i like the production and structure, its just the lyrics i cant get through, i find it hard singing along to "if you're a strong female.." :laughga:  and i think theyre really basic compared to the rest of the album

aaaaaah Hair is so cringy and all over the place, i agree it is overrated 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Bellatrix

Thanks for your support. It felt like a witch hunt in here. My confidence took a major tumble.

I realized that I overreacted yesterday about this whole scheibe thing. My point was never to mock or hurt you in any way. So I'm really sorry if you felt so.

To (finally) answer your thoughts about the song. I do think it's a nice song, but I agree with you that it's kinda overrated. I can't really see the greatness in the song that many of the fans apparently can see.

why are you guys arguing about the spelling when you all understood what the OP meant?

The song is a bop, a fans' fave, doesn't mean it would have slayed. I like it, and it is in my top 5 on BTW, but not in my top 10 all-time fave Gaga's songs

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived