Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Scheisse Overrated

carrot stick

Featured Posts

Diamond Heart

why are you calling it scheibe ? the 'ß' symbol is not the same as the letter 'B'

And secondly, hardly anyone called this overrated until it wasnt released as a single, and it sounds nothing like poker face?

My second fave on BTW.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanceInTheDark

I didn't write Disc though. I wrote Schiebe. 

Schiebe is even worse than Scheibe :/

ß isn't a b 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

carrot stick

Which means disc. 

Unfortunately for you, I and 99% of other english speaking people have an English keyboard. So cry me a river  :kissga:

I don't know about Scheibe but Scheiße is one of her best songs ever

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Unfortunately for you, I and 99% of other english speaking people have an English keyboard. So cry me a river  :kissga:

You could have wrote Scheisse. (which is also wrong,but less wrong then Schiebe or Scheibe. Right is Scheiße)

Bellatrix

If you can't type 'ß' then it's more correct to write 'ss'. B is completely wrong

Andy McQueen

For the last time, it's "Scheiße", "Scheibe" means "disk" in german; write "Scheisse" if no ß is available - and yes, it would have been a hit single.

carrot stick

You could have wrote Scheisse. (which is also wrong,but less wrong then Schiebe or Scheibe. Right is Scheiße)

Well as I said, like most people on here I have an english keyboard.

I don't get the over sensitivity, is it because I dared have an independent opinion? I have seen many spelling 'errors' in my time and none got the hate and humiliation directed at them like I just did

I don't see why everyone cums themselves over it. I want it to be a single so it flops and everyone shuts the **** up about it  :party:

Well as I said, like most people on here I have an english keyboard.

I don't get the over sensitivity, is it because I dared have an independent opinion? I have seen many spelling 'errors' in my time and none got the hate and humiliation directed at them like I just did

It's because Scheibe or Schiebe have both totally different meanings than Scheiße/Scheisse.

It's turning "Poker face" into "Grandmas face"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived