Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Why is this look not more iconic?

GHGUY

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

its a little watered down though. if she was gonna do this idea, she should go all the way and wear one of these masterpieces:

BOcLRC7.jpg

tufj0SG.jpg

EXACTLY

if youre going to sing a song called fashion, you better bring your a-game

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the idea of it, but I always felt it was very poorly executed

Yeah...this was during the time of her life when she was bankrupt...and it kinda shows  :laughga:

I think a lot of us like to be nostalgic, and there's nothing wrong with that...but I have a feeling that if she stepped out in this TODAY most of us would scream #theDecay and #BringDadaBack because this outfit looks sort of like it's from Party City.

It's either Anubis of Bastet-ish. Anubis had a great deal to do with Egyptian afterlife. Bastet/cats in Egypt were very important and I think they also had a little to do with the afterlife, so I am certain there was a meaning behind it. Wasn't TMB 1.0 some sort of evolutionary symbolism?

I don't think the outfit is as bad as many others say. I mean... it was low budget, but this was TMB 1.0 after all. 

Monsterball 1.0 American Leg during Fashion, BDR

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :udidnt: I didn't know she had sung Fashion live, i just watched a video

superfloppyfan :nooo: :giveup:

Battle 4 Ur Life

because she has plenty of better ones.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Tokyo Rose

Everything from Monster Ball 1.0 is overshadowed by 2.0

its a little watered down though. if she was gonna do this idea, she should go all the way and wear one of these masterpieces:

BOcLRC7.jpg

tufj0SG.jpg

Great, except she's singing and dancing on stage with that outfit on  :toofunny:

It was only shown on the lesser known leg of the Monster Ball, so it couldn't become iconic. I wish she used it in 2.0 tho.

A lot of the monster ball 1.0 fashion is underrated , yet it was a lot better than 2.0 imo :manicure:

Yeah, this pharaoh outfit is better than most of her recent outfits too!

aaronyoji

Everything from Monster Ball 1.0 is overshadowed by 2.0

Great, except she's singing and dancing on stage with that outfit on  :toofunny:

she can have the headset mic inside the mask tbh. 

madonna teas not gonna lie

to be fair though, that pharoah pic is from madonna's high school yearbook......

shaneybaby

i always felt like madonna at the superbowl reminded me of that. instantly i thought of this when i saw her on superbowl lol but ya i think its pretty cool n u r right its not as well known as like the poker face outfit which i feel like is her most iconic look somehow.. not to me tho 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived