💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ticket sales organization has been such a ****ing mess.

Spock

Featured Posts

I've had similar problems on Wednesday morning for the Paris dates.... for pretty much 2 hours, Ticketmaster France left everyone in the blur after everybody seemed to have problems with their pre-sale codes (the website kept loading, but nothing was happening for anyone). In the end, they gave up on codes and opened the sale to everyone at some point with no announcement - I realized that a whole hour later.... which was obviously too late.

Hopefully, they added tickets later on, which allowed me to get tickets for the Oct. 30th date (phew...), but I also wish to attend the Oct. 31st date, and unfortunately, I'll have to wait for the general sale on Monday to get that one... if I'm lucky, because the Paris shows happen in a tiny venue that can hold no more than 6,000 seats... that's why French Monsters really counted on these pre-sales to secure tickets.

Sheesh that's horrible too. I think a lot of us are kind of on the same boat, but at least you got tickets for a date which is great.

Yeah the Zenith, right? I was  there like in 2004 to see the Black Eyed Peas :toofunny: I heard that it's because Bercy is being remodeled or something

Yes, the VIP packages are available FAR longer than the regular GA tickets.

I hope so :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Sheesh that's horrible too. I think a lot of us are kind of on the same boat, but at least you got tickets for a date which is great.

Yeah the Zenith, right? I was  there like in 2004 to see the Black Eyed Peas :toofunny: I heard that it's because Bercy is being remodeled or something

Exactly - Bercy is being renovated, and this will last until 2015. She could have skipped Paris because of this, this is what Miley did for her own tour. But she decided to do 2 Zeniths instead, which is an appreciated and cool thing to do from a global mega-star like her. But obviously, the French media are taking it the wrong way and say she's doing the Zenith because she's flopping :fail:

AndreLovesU

Exactly - Bercy is being renovated, and this will last until 2015. She could have skipped Paris because of this, this is what Miley did for her own tour. But she decided to do 2 Zeniths instead, which is an appreciated and cool thing to do from a global mega-star like her. But obviously, the French media are taking it the wrong way and say she's doing the Zenith because she's flopping :fail:

This. But I'm still wondering why Gaga didn't plan Montpellier & Lyon

elijahfan

This. But I'm still wondering why Gaga didn't plan Montpellier & Lyon

Je pense qu'après ce qui s'est passé avec sa hanche ya 2 ans, on la pousse à faire une tournée moins éprouvante. Au final, elle a peu de dates programmées pour l'Europe - genre, elle visitera aucun pays de l'Est cette fois-ci, et je ne pense pas qu'elle ira en Asie pour cette tournée, à part pour le Japon évidemment.

Laceface

It's been awful. Did you manage to get tickets?

Thankfully yeah, but only seating and they aren't great. 

AndreLovesU

Je pense qu'après ce qui s'est passé avec sa hanche ya 2 ans, on la pousse à faire une tournée moins éprouvante. Au final, elle a peu de dates programmées pour l'Europe - genre, elle visitera aucun pays de l'Est cette fois-ci, et je ne pense pas qu'elle ira en Asie pour cette tournée, à part pour le Japon évidemment.

C'est ce que je pensais aussi... C'est dommage :/

In France, Fnac, the major ticket seller just announced that they won't be selling tickets in store T_T This is getting messier and messier ....

At least you're ****ing seeing her. Spoiled brats.

A lot of people will not get to see her for exactly the reasons people are complaining about though. I've got a good friend who tried in both presales and still doesn't hasn't have anything for her date, I feel so bad for her. I hope the general sale goes smoother for people but I fear it will sell out very quickly because of the presales being such a mess.

In France, Fnac, the major ticket seller just announced that they won't be selling tickets in store T_T This is getting messier and messier ....

I can't anymore with this. It was SO easy two years ago to get a ticket… I'm so frustrated right now...

AndreLovesU

I can't anymore with this. It was SO easy two years ago to get a ticket… I'm so frustrated right now...

That's because the demande is HUGE for the amount of available tickets...

At least you're ****ing seeing her. Spoiled brats.

It's not my fault she isn't going to your floppy country this time around so you don't get to talk to me like that.

And I can whine all I want because this level of messiness isn't normal, even less so when it's a big act like her. And like someone said, many people won't see her because of these reasons.

who will love me when the night is over

MarryTheSequins

I can't at the mess that is these dates, pissed off Gaga didn't just play another night or two at twickenham, we all know she can seell out easily :manicure:

Archived