💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ticket sales organization has been such a ****ing mess.

Spock

Featured Posts

This is a rant thread. I need to vent right now, I'm so ****ing pressed

I can't believe what a mess this all has been. I've never had it this bad for any ticket sales, and I've experienced a lot of them. As if buying concert tickets for a big artist wasn't stressful enough

First they send out a mass e-mail with the WRONG link to buy the tickets and they don't put out a message saying they made a mistake. I missed out on LMZ for that sale because I was going to follow the instructions and buy them from my phone and when I figured it out it was too late. Someone must also have said **** it to the presale code because they made it open for everyone (making the whole signing up useless).

Later, I found out that there was another presale, the Live Nation one, on Friday. I had my hopes up again for LMZ. There were also rumors about another UK date.

Then, the announce the date like it's a ****ing secret on Twitter saying the pre-sale is going to be in 2h. Couldn't they have made a bigger announcement to let people know? I also missed out because I saw the tweet being randomly posted on tumblr hours later.

And they also canceled the Live Nation pre-sale for no apparent reason. Now I have to buy LMZ on Saturday, in the general sale.

What the ****, ****ty concert promoters? Couldn't you have organized your **** better? It's Lady ****ing Gaga.

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I've had this experience with big name concerts other than Gaga.

Planning for high demand live events is always kinda a mess. :(

There's still the general sale :shrug: Get your credit card ready...

Yes I know, but I'm scared that the LMZ will sell out so quickly that I won't have time to click on the goddamned button :ohno:

EdgeofTeeth

The presales were a bust for me too. Don't worry, general sale worked out for me so I'm sure you'll get your tickets and be fine!

This littlemonsters pre sale is a mess. Codes and emails I haven't heard any good things about it. Then we have O2 priority sale as well, 2 pre sales before general sale like wtf what chance is there of getting tickets

This littlemonsters pre sale is a mess. Codes and emails I haven't heard any good things about it. Then we have O2 priority sale as well, 2 pre sales before general sale like wtf what chance is there of getting tickets

Urgh O2 priority is such a ****ing mess too, don't even get me started on that virtual queue created by Satan. But yeah, it's going to be tough

i'm in the same boat :( the mess on Wednesday stopped me from getting tickets :( hopefully i'll get some on Saturday though, good luck :party:

The presales were a bust for me too. Don't worry, general sale worked out for me so I'm sure you'll get your tickets and be fine!

Did you have the chance to get VIP packages in the general sale?

Laceface

All the pre-sales here for UK dates have been a complete joke, I know exactly how you feel and the one done earlier today with less than 2 hours notice was just as bad. We weren't officially aware a second date had been added until today!

Haroon

Just remember that even if they say that they can't find the tickets you've selected, keep refreshing and searching for them because a person who may have the option of taking those tickets (hence why they don't appear for you) may have declined them or been timed out. Best of luck when they go on general release :hug:

elijahfan

I've had similar problems on Wednesday morning for the Paris dates.... for pretty much 2 hours, Ticketmaster France left everyone in the blur after everybody seemed to have problems with their pre-sale codes (the website kept loading, but nothing was happening for anyone). In the end, they gave up on codes and opened the sale to everyone at some point with no announcement - I realized that a whole hour later.... which was obviously too late.

Hopefully, they added tickets later on, which allowed me to get tickets for the Oct. 30th date (phew...), but I also wish to attend the Oct. 31st date, and unfortunately, I'll have to wait for the general sale on Monday to get that one... if I'm lucky, because the Paris shows happen in a tiny venue that can hold no more than 6,000 seats... that's why French Monsters really counted on these pre-sales to secure tickets.

Luckily I got LMZ after 30 mins of entering a code which they didn't apparently recognize :smh: Yeah, its been an absolute mess.

All the pre-sales here for UK dates have been a complete joke, I know exactly how you feel and the one done earlier today with less than 2 hours notice was just as bad. We weren't officially aware a second date had been added until today!

It's been awful. Did you manage to get tickets?

i'm in the same boat :( the mess on Wednesday stopped me from getting tickets :( hopefully i'll get some on Saturday though, good luck :party:

Good luck to you too! this sucks

Just remember that even if they say that they can't find the tickets you've selected, keep refreshing and searching for them because a person who may have the option of taking those tickets (hence why they don't appear for you) may have declined them or been timed out. Best of luck when they go on general release :hug:

Thanks imma need all the positive energy I can get

EdgeofTeeth

Did you have the chance to get VIP packages in the general sale?

Yes, the VIP packages are available FAR longer than the regular GA tickets.

Archived