Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW first Single since Just Dance to Miss #1 on Dance Club Chart

craig

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RichAssPiss

There were no dance mixes! Of course it didn't do well. It's the first Gaga single ever without dance mixes. Even You and I had them Wasted opportunity!

Well they didn't release any official dance remixes of it so that would be why lol...

When she was getting #1s on this chart everyone was like whocurr irrelevant chart etc lol

If it peaked at #2 (like Britney's Work Bench) I'd conclude she was snubbed by the DJs.

But the way the song started to climb the chart so late and peak so low, I think her team didn't promote it probably via remixes. Especially with the chance to put fellow gay darling Xtina on remixes.

Well they didn't release any official dance remixes of it so that would be why lol...

When she was getting #1s on this chart everyone was like whocurr irrelevant chart etc lol

well, the chart do is irrelevant compared to some other Billboard singles charts (hot 100, digital songs, pop songs, radio songs and the streaming chart)

Weasel

I sweat this website just continues to get even more negative by the day. 

It's not the website getting more negative each day, it's the success.

Maybe it's because it didn't have any official remix like all of her past singles.

um... Rick Ross + Xtina

Archived