Runway

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The AMA's were flawless tho

Ā 

But it had just no buzz at all.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Arturo

I think what people mean by this 'no promo' is that you can't really call these two or three performances, commercial, remixes serious promo when the rest of the time Gaga was just in hiding...and still is (and no interviews, TV shows etc like it's usually done to keep interest). Gaga is the biggest promo herself (every artist is), but when you're just nowhere to be found, then.... I mean I also know that there were these amazing performances, radio support, but because there has been no buzz around her outside of these few performances it feels like it's still some small song, not Gaga's official single etc.... so I would also say good considering the circumstances!

It had more promo than Applause

It had SERIOUS promo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzpm1KzTYNA

Ā 

the only one I remember tbh

This and the commercial w/ the Dog (02?)

I better not hear anyone call this song a flop again. It was a platinum-selling Top 15 hit that had amazing performances, two badass remixes with other artists, and was loved by everyone. We can let the delusion that it was a flop die now. :manicure:

As much as I'm happy that this single finally reached platinum after three long months filled with huge promos and a couple of remixes here and then, I still couldn't help myself to feel bittersweet. Ā 

Lion Heart

Anthem

Ā 

ihXzWK6Uyirz0.gif

ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€

Gagaloo911

Good, glad it reached that! Will take what we can get from the single-that-could-have-but-didn't

Archived