Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

Hopefully a photocopy of the card used may be ok to show when collecting the ticket? Can your Dad phone the 02 box office & ask?

Good idea but I'm worried that may not be enough proof for them. I'll phone the box office next week, thanks for your help.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaStan95

-30 minutes left to the sale on Livenation. I'd like to buy the 23th one.. I hope. I've already bought those for the 25th.. 

gagaconvert

I KNOW HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

SUCH BULL**** OMG!! I guess they all got sold in the presale which WE COULDN'T EVEN ACCESS PROPERLY!!!! WTFFFFF

Stop telling me to get other tickets, Ticketmaster, I CANNOT AFFORD IT! I wanted ****ing standing tickets!!

gagaconvert

Ok Imma need to know WHAT THE **** just happened. Did they sell all the standing tickets in the presale?? (the presale loads of us couldn't even ****ing access in the first place)? Because at 9am there were no standing tickets available. WHAT.

For everyone who didn't get tickets I STRONGLY suspect she will announce more dates guys. There is no way she will do two dates at the o2 - she will probably announce the Friday as well.

I got one standing ticket via AXS iphone app after refreshing it for like 10minutes... I chose delivery via mail to europe, anyone know when they usually mail out the tickets, I've heard sometimes few days after the purchase but also sometimes only few weeks before the event, I dont wanna wait till october to receive the ticket.  :sick:

Dominic

LESS than 5 minutes.  Was refreshing like crazy at 9:01AM and all gone.  Mess again. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Dominic

Yeah they didn't "sell-out" they were sold to Getmein most likely.  So annoyed with the situation. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Can anybody help me? I have a LMZ Ticket for this show and I used my Dad's bank details to pay for the ticket. Now, I've heard a lot of people saying the card holder has to be present. My dad cannot be present just for the pure reason I'm travelling to see Gaga and there is no way he'd travel just to get me into a concert. Am I screwed or?

I called VIP Nation to ask this and they told me that if you send an email with the booking reference saying that you want to change the name of the ticket holder it should be ok.

So nobody managed to get standing tickets in the general sale? God, this was such bull****

who will love me when the night is over

Archived