💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

For Those of You Going to the Ball... [Meltdown Thread]

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

gagaconvert

SO EXCITED! Been counting down the days from when I saw her at Twickenham tbh. 

13f252fe7458c2ef58ad83ca8b63245a992b6c2_

MJH, Venus, Aura, G.U.Y., Swine, Applause will be the death of me.

The whole album tbh. I still don't realize that I am going to see gaga live i'm still shocked

Laceface

G.U.Y and hearing those piano vocals live will give me shivers no doubt. End of October seems so long away though :/

RideRidePony

I feel like I will lose all sense of life during Swine. Even though it's not even in my top 5, it will be amazing live and I won't be able to resist the urge to grind over everything. :cry:

my thoughts exactly. i nearly dislocated my hips on more that one occasion at the btw ball thanks to heavy metal lover so god knows what s-xxx dreams and swine will do to me. she better have the volume louder than ever!

i can't wait to hear mary jane holland live ughhhhhhh. i can't even begin to imagine the "ladies and gentlemen, mary jane hollaaaaand!"  :giveup:

Omg I imagine an intense... Long... Pause at the ladies and gentlemen part... And then that ****ing drum hit BATATATDATDATDTA I THINK I COULD BE FINE

AHHHHDMKDSODOV

Glamourpuss

I imagine we will all be like the muppets during Venus. Gaga will sing "rocket number 9 take off to the planet. To the planet..."

Us: "VENUS!" lol

RideRidePony

I imagine we will all be like the muppets during Venus. Gaga will sing "rocket number 9 take off to the planet. To the planet..."

:dies: :popcorn:

I'm still in denial.

It'll be my first ball which is overwhelming and exciting. I can't wrap my head around the fact that it's happening. :eww:  :excited2:  :dead:  I love Gaga on piano and seeing her perform live will be surreal.

I'm hoping she'll still add that metal edge to the show.

:haha: it was like that at her first performance at G-U-Y, and at artRave.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived