Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

When did gaga get a new pet?

lazygaga

Featured Posts

Pardon me, why is everyone saying killing animals for fur is cruel and bad (I agree) but we kill animals for food (e.g cow, chicken)? So its okay to kill animal for food but if we kill it for fur its bad? I think people can only comment and get angry about fur if they are like vegan, vegetarian and don't use leather or any animal products. If not its hypocrisy. 

Don't get me wrong I don't encourage fur but I mean I don't get why and how people think its okay to kill certain animals for food but then can go on "oh its bad to kill animal (especially if its cute) for fur". Humans have known to kill animals for fur and everything in the ancient times so I think its okay to do it. 

I just think the bad thing is how human practice it and bred animals to kill.

Don't get angry at me but please enlighten me.

I think it's less the actual wearing fur, and more the association of how the fur is obtained. There's a huge amount of video evidence around the web of some pretty terrible methods of obtaining animal fur (beating, flaying alive, boiling techniques, etc). I'm not saying all fur sellers are like that, but the fact that some are is enough to turn people off.

I mean, yeah people have been killing and hunting animals for generations. It was practical then, but it doesn't exactly seem practical now.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

I love gaga and all but wearing real fur is awful and ignorant

yup its really distressing and its heartbreaking she should really watch a video.... sables being electrocuted and skinned alive...the fact she brags about it, it breaks my heart,  its just another ****ing betrayal i remember i watched a interview with her saying how anti fur she was and that she didn't believe in wearing fur and i loved her for it, she changed her values alot which includes....her botox injections she was getting in chicago, born this way my ass. I sometimes wonder how long i can keep stanning/defending her its wearing thin tbh, bragging about it :roll:  in that mag just makes me mad 

I think it's less the actual wearing fur, and more the association of how the fur is obtained. There's a huge amount of video evidence around the web of some pretty terrible methods of obtaining animal fur (beating, flaying alive, boiling techniques, etc). I'm not saying all fur sellers are like that, but the fact that some are is enough to turn people off.

:manicure: amen, glad someone touched about this, i just posted under you about this its really strange how she just did a 180 and flipped her values i remember the high pile fake stuff she wore and it was great

anyway... it won't let me post a link but here it is 

http://youtu.be/jpXA1OT3gRk 

I mean, yeah people have been killing and hunting animals for generations. It was practical then, but it doesn't exactly seem practical now.

true. i saw pics of animals skin alive and i also saw the chicken farm where chicks were bred to be eaten. I feel sad that I went vegetarian for a while. I hate meat and vegies so...i guess i will stick to cereal

Didn't she wear the kermit the frog dress/outfit as a statement about not wearing real fur? :toofunny:

That's what I thought, too. She even wore fake fur during TFM and BTW, right?

It's her choice and all, but personally I'm not a big fan of it. I mean, unless she went into deep research knowing that that specific brand obtained furs from a supplier who obtained said fur in an ethical manner. Which I doubt.

3 points in and ready for more

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived