Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

does anyone believe there will be an act II

Chucky

Featured Posts

What's The Point Now Anyway?

I'm Even Starting To Doubt The Point Of Releasing A Follow Up Single To This act..... It Feels This Is Just Going Nowhere..... :Excuseme:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
carrot stick

Who would know. We haven't had any official single/album news for months and months. Communication with fans is not her strong point.

La Primavera

I don't even know anymore...... I believe there will be no ACT II but she's working on a new album.... Maybeee.....

And I had enough of EDM. I want songs like Starstruck

Tbh unless this era turns around very quickly I don't see an Act II. Second volumes are renowned for doing worse than the first, and I'm pretty sure Interscope wouldn't want to risk a second part after the past couple of months...

I think she will continue to release at least two more singles for ARTPOP. But unless they are very successful and put some life back into the album I don't think Act II will happen. She hasn't said anything about it in ages.

And tbh I never thought there would be one from the moment she said it. It just seems like one of her dreams, not just something that was actually confirmed. I feel it will join the list of BTW second video, American mariachi, DWUW video etc...

I am hopeful, but I haven't followed the progression of that so if it does come, I will be surprised and happy.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

What's The Point Now Anyway?

I'm Even Starting To Doubt The Point Of Releasing A Follow Up Single To This act..... It Feels This Is Just Going Nowhere..... :excuseme:

The point in my opinion will be to do a thing like The Fame - The Fame Monster, with an Act II (with better timetables) she can improve the sales situation of the first part... The best thing in my opinion is do all the music videos of the first part like Beyoncè did

Ur Horrible AND judgmental .... :manicure:

It's Not Be It's My Phone.... :fat:

Yas i believe in.

TEA, BN, Onion Girl, RF and Temple need slay the world !

And Please Stop Write Like This It's Horrible

Blue Jeans

I stopped caring about everything Gaga-related. It's the only way to survive this era  :king:

+1 :coffee:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived