Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Her next album should be a greatest hits

carrot stick

Featured Posts

carrot stick

Yeah but Kelly Clarkson and P!nk have been in the game for a lot longer than Gaga :laughga: I don't think Gaga has enough "hits" for a full album yet to be honest :shrug: I say give it about 10 years :sweat:

Top 10 Hits:

Kelly: 10

P!nk: 14

Gaga: 13

How many does she need?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that she has enough for a 10-13 track album (+2 new tracks), but I mean if she was gonna do that... I can see her going all-out and recording like 5 new tracks and making it another Fame Monster double album or something haha

Haroon

Top 10 Hits:

Kelly: 10

P!nk: 14

Gaga: 13

How many does she need?

I just think that at this stage if she was to release a Greatest Hits album then it'd be a taking a quarter of every album she's released and putting them together :huh: Like I think there should be more material to choose from before making an album like that :shrug:

Not to mention backlash about someone who's relatively new to the scene releasing something like that :laughga: I imagine it being like the VMA performance backlash (about how she's only been here for 5 years and she's already presenting her eras and whatever) but on a much larger scale :ohno:

Yeah but Kelly Clarkson and P!nk have been in the game for a lot longer than Gaga :laughga: I don't think Gaga has enough "hits" for a full album yet to be honest :shrug: I say give it about 10 years :sweat:

No! It's too early for The Gratest hits! It's something like - end of career or decreasing your career from now on. Gaga need at least 2 more albums to do this. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived