Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Judged a book by it's cover?

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Well I guess in this case judged a Gaga song by it's title?

Have you had an experience where when you first saw the title to a Gaga song you were like :huh: but then heard the song and was like :gaga:

or the converse,

Have you first seen a song title of hers that made you go :gaga: but then the song was like :huh:

Discuss

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you first seen a song title of hers that made you go :gaga: but then the song was like :huh:

Well this actually happened to me with ARTPOP... 15 Songs later and i was still "where is the ART Part???"  :laughga:  

:derpga:

PoshLife

I thought Donatella was going to be a smash based on the title. I still like it, but it's definitely not one of the stronger songs on the album.

Didymus

Donatella :smh: I hated that title (and the god awful lyrics that appeared) and I ended up loving the song anyway.

Probably Fashion!

I thought it was going to be some EDM Masterpiece song with killer lyrics and whatnot.

Oh, I thought G.U.Y would be a really light song and Gypsy would be the dark one...

got that completely wrong....

Bloody Mary

I did not expect her to do something like that.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Chromatislaps

Heavy Metal Lover really made me expect something different....,but I love it :gaga: And Bad Kids really didn't impress me at all, while the title is cool 

Redstreak

At first I was like eh for HML, but then I heard the song... Let's just say it's called Heavy Metal Slayer on my iPod now. :hor:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Well this actually happened to me with ARTPOP... 15 Songs later and i was still "where is the ART Part???"  :laughga:  

:derpga:

+1

Little Fighter

I was  :wtfga:   about Bloody Mary but when I heard it I was like  :gaga:

I was  :popcorn:  about Jewels & Drugs, hoping for some epic ****, but ended up like  :pukey:  :toofloppy:

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

No, I really never jump to conclusions just by seeing a song title. I will always wait and see how it sounds and comes together.

Well, when it was rumoured on LM.com about a song called Swine and the theme was spoken of and that artwork from Tara was posted, I did sort of cringe, but that was the only time that I have had that happen...ever with any music.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived