💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Mary Jane Holland single material?

JEWRJEWR

Is Mary Jane Holland single material?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mary Jane Holland single material?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, But Id preffer another song to be single.

Featured Posts

Pain of fame1

It is ****ing single material, I have to agree, gaga personally wants it as a single 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

what does single material even mean though, i hear songs on the radio about popping molly and ripping women's asses into two, with terribly written melodies and passe breakdowns. if mary jane holland isnt single material then im glad it isnt tbh. 

This.

But the production and composition seems to be a fusion of metal, dub, and rock opera so I will say that it is a bad-ass song that could potentially allow a new group of listeners to consider her differently.

Yes, I have thought that it should have been THE lead single to the album.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

what does single material even mean though, i hear songs on the radio about popping molly and ripping women's asses into two, with terribly written melodies and passe breakdowns. if mary jane holland isnt single material then im glad it isnt tbh.

The need for a video for this song is making me think that it could actually be a good choice, it's catchy and tne verses are very confusing, if the chorus was relatable it would be classic Gaga and it would smash. But it isn't so no :flop:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived