Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Is Mary Jane Holland single material?

JEWRJEWR

Is Mary Jane Holland single material?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mary Jane Holland single material?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, But Id preffer another song to be single.

Featured Posts

JEWRJEWR

I don't think it would be received by the public as well as some of the other songs

I'm not sure about that, I think its the best one of the rest 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

Every song on the album is "single material" because that's just the way the album was made.

This actually :yes:

britneylopez99

not for US radio, but it could do great in Europe I think...

THIS

and the stuff about Gaga not wanting to "divide the fans" is kinda bs tbh because if shes doing super well with mary jane holland on european radio and doing fab here with s-xxx dreams at the same time i think each different section of the fanbase would be united through our joy of gagas international success! we want the best for her!

*praying for Gaga to reconsider*

nomorescheisse

My initial response is that MJH isn't single material due to its reference to d--gs, but then I thought about all the songs on the radio now...  I think it's single material, I'd be for it.  It's one of my favorites from the album. :music:

Glamourpuss

I think it is single worthy but I want it to be one for just the fans. Kind of like Scheisse is.

I think that with some great controversial video it could become a viral. That topic is appealing to the young people. So with that streaming it could enter top10 maybe, who knows ?

So yes, I think it is a single material.

boobtank

Every song on the album is "single material" because that's just the way the album was made.

Swine begs to differ

Interlude

I believe so yeah, it's fun, upbeat and the GP have a great response to it :party:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

JEWRJEWR

I'd love to see the MV to this, so yes, I don't see why not. She might as well take some fun risks this era.

Agree :flutter:

Fear, she's the mother of violence

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived