Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dada speaks on TFM days: "she had the best team possible"

Donatello

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it also worked because she was fresh and new. Who knows if the team would've still worked as of today? Let's stop living in the past.

:tea:

Donatello

More Gaga related transcripts from the interview:

“Tell me about working with [Gaga] and how you came to meet her.â€

We just met through mutual friends, and she needed some clothing made for an artist showcase, and I worked for Kanye and made clothes. I basically just did everything that I was learning under Kanye [but] for her and that’s how I became her art director/creative director for those years.

“What was it like working for her?â€

It’s been so long at this point since we [last] worked together. I don’t really remember much of it. We were really just friends and we worked together. I kind of brought the relationships that I knew in my life and in working in fashion to her hers. Nicola and I were friends because I assisted him on Heidi Slimane shoots and then I asked him to help us and be her stylist. The rest is history. But yeah, Nicola was the conduit to really making her attached to the great photographers, great directors, having the right clothes for the magazines. Once he got on board, I was there day-to-day but I was still really learning a lot from him and we working on everything together.

Weasel

lets just move on and appreciate what we have now...

We don't have anything right now though. 

Redstreak

I regret not being a fan then.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

disneyhigh

No, they really won't disagree. :toofunny:

I'm praying that the day will come when people move the f**** on from TFM

freebit

lol, meltdown time.

:cry: @ his usage of past tense here.

She still seems close with the Showstudio people like Ruth, so there is still a smidgen of hope in that regard. Anyway, I can't bring myself to be even more negative about how the ARTPOP era has turned out, so I won't say anything else. :rip:

:TROOTEA: It was a well delivered project - hopefully we can have the remainder of the ARTPOP project in some similar, organised and executed fashion :yes:

:lmao:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

J e s s e

Nnnnnnnn come back to usssss :cry:

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T HE ASK IF HE WILL EVER COME BACK?!?!?!

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

it's not that they went on to new projects but rather she felt as if she couldn't keep working with them because she couldn't rehash things. she's not one to be complacent

Archived