💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dada speaks on TFM days: "she had the best team possible"

Donatello

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gonna cry myself to sleep, goodbye! The Fame Monster was in my opinion Gaga's best album and best era 

Der Meister

:lmao: tbh this is factual. but this era can't thrive w/o videos to push singles with REAL potential (DWUW) to the number 1 spot on billboard. not that it matters but it's what will save this era. At this point i think the era is dead and she should just move on. nothing but criticism all era long from fans and critics so i think it's best she moves on and finds a new idea and sticks with it and makes it a consistent album that has a similar theme. the art theme was WAY too bland and generic for it to have a cohesive theme that really stuck without the several slowing points on ARTPOP… and that was basically the main complaint with ARTPOP across all platforms.

but this era has  :hor:

I agree with you in some points but she still has some great songs off the album that she should promote. That will help selling  the tour. Remember that artists make money touring nowadays.

BUT i wouldn't mind leaving people who is too b---h or just want the money out of her.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Youre such a bad gal :lmao:

Sis have some faith. ARTPOP's true beginning is yet to start!

Let's pray!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Luc also sued Gaga if Im not wrong.

No. There was a rumor that Luc was going to sue Brendan Jay Sullivan, over Rivington Was Ours, which he then denied. AFAIK, that's the closest thing to a lawsuit from him.

The nostalgia kills me  :giveup: , she really was destined for success with the team she had at the time. She had an ideal pop team from the gods.

Archived