Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dada speaks on TFM days: "she had the best team possible"

Donatello

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Yeah, I believe they met on the set of the V magazine shoot.

3OUHBWm.jpg

Not exactly - it was on Sebastian Faena's photoshoot on May 7th 2009 :)

Lady-gaga-orbit1-233x300.jpg

monketsharona

No lies here... The Fame Monster era was perfect... She really needs to return to the things made during TFM...

Her best album to date, best performances, best fashion, best videos, best promo schedule, a lot of rewards... Nothing to say about TFM era !  :gaga:

Not exactly - it was on Sebastian Faena's photoshoot on May 7th 2009 :)

Lady-gaga-orbit1-233x300.jpg

Oh, that's right! I got my V photoshoots mixed up lol.

giskardsb

The power of a good team and marketing...

Katy has amazing marketing and a great team, while she as a (live) artist is just  :awkney:

Gaga is an amazing artist and performer, but has a bad team and bad marketing nowadays...

We all know how this turned out..  :gum:

Yes, with Gaga producing much better music than Katy and still performing better.

Morphine Prince

Very true. Now idk what's up with her team. Even though TFM is not my favorite album from her, it was, and will probably continue being her best era.

But the real question is: How can we get that team back :creepflop:

And also....when Gaga constantly tells people from the team that they're fired, how will she be able to keep a team together for a longer time :messga:

MonsterMum

No lies here... The Fame Monster era was perfect... She really needs to return to the things made during TFM...

Her best album to date, best performances, best fashion, best videos, best promo schedule, a lot of rewards... Nothing to say about TFM era !  :gaga:

Oh yeh let's time travel, you also wanna go back to those days or does that apply to just her?

It’s one of those things, it’s just the perfect storm. She had the most amazing team around her, she had at that time: Willow, myself, Nicola, Troy her manager, Laureiann her choreographer. It was just really insane, down to the lighting and stage design, this guy Winky… She just had the best team possible and the music… It was almost not fair, it was like the NBA All-Star team. And then slowly everybody decided to do their own other things...

Confirming what everybody was saying all along. Without them, she's been reduced to 5% of her former self, because she hasn't replaced them with equally capable people.

giskardsb

But the real question is: How can we get that team back :creepflop:

And also....when Gaga constantly tells people from the team that they're fired, how will she be able to keep a team together for a longer time :messga:

why do you guys keep acting like they were all fired?  Troy and Laurieann maybe, the rest of the team left for their own reasons or to take other jobs.  Quit trying to blame EVERYTHING on Gaga.

You know, for being "fans" of Gaga, a lot of people here sure seem to hate everything she does and says, assume that all of her success is due to other people, and are looking excuses to blame every damn thing that you don't like on her.  If you hate her that much, why are you here, other than to spread your misery around?

why do you guys keep acting like they were all fired?  Troy and Laurieann maybe, the rest of the team left for their own reasons.  Quit trying to blame EVERYTHING on Gaga.

I heard that Laureann left because she thoight that Gaga's mind was becoming too dark and her visions too. It has been said that Troy left because he wanted Gaga to make sure that there was a  big hit on ARTPOP  but Ggaa said she wasnt going to betray her art visions or whatever it was for a hit.. so its Gaga to blame tho

Archived