Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

MrMortormouth speaks out

cometoogg

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface

He's right tho  :tea:  Where the **** are new videos and singles? All we get is these weird questionmark-posts (and these will propably lead to another betrayal  :manicure: ) And not to mention that huge skipping-half-of-the-europe tour! Sorry I'm pressed now dont judge  :pawsup: Where is Gaga? WHERE IS PROMO!!!???

MonsterOfSpain

He's an ass

and WTF is wrong with something of you'll, one video gets delayed and that means ARTPOP is over smh some of you'll are pathetic 

Yes, delayed...

the desilusion :smh:

TEANUS

:applause: No lies detected :MANiCURE:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

He basically summed up the entire situation, and I'm so glad this is coming from a huge fan who has actually spoken with her. I miss the days of the hustle and bustle. I know she's mentioned that she has things she's working on, but the album has been sitting on the shelves for three months and even the campaign leading up to it was sparse. There's no need for so much silence.

Redstreak

Why don't you guys just stop caring and anticipating? If they come, great, get excited. If they don't, so what? Your life will go on.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

BuzzcutSeason

yeah unless gaga is changing the game plan of

2 singles for 1

2 singles for 2

i don't even know

Morphine Prince

All he said was true but it's all a bit dramatic. We don't know what happens behind the scenes. At this point all we can do is wait patiently for things to pick up again.

codymonster

Did he lie???

No, but she's said numerous times, they are things out of her control. She's trying to regroup everything so when she does start again, it's planned and well put together instead of rushing again and making us meltdown even more :toofunny:

I just find it rude of him is all. I feel like true fans no that this is killing Gaga, so they should be more compassionate about her situation and chill out.

I just lost a lot of respect for him after watching this :ohwell:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived