Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

We need a moment to appreciate Taylor Kinney aka Mr. Gaga

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

Thinking about it now....what IS he doing actually? :huh:

He is a radio DJ on a Sirius? Rock Show .... he also lives in Nashville now with his girlfriend of 1.5 years ? and they have a house together... that's what i gather from his twitter which i still read occasionally. he's doing just fine.

as for Taylor i seem to be in the minority, but i still don't trust him. he seems like a nice guy, but my gut feeling tells me he will leave her someday ....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

He is a radio DJ on a Sirius? Rock Show .... he also lives in Nashville now with his girlfriend of 1.5 years ? and they have a house together... that's what i gather from his twitter which i still read occasionally. he's doing just fine.

as for Taylor i seem to be in the minority, but i still don't trust him. he seems like a nice guy, but my gut feeling tells me he will leave her someday ....

Oh a radio DJ...hope for him he doesn't have to play her songs then....YOU and IIIIAAHHIIAAAIII  :dies: 

Noooo  :crossed:   not happening!

:shy:

How do you know about his goods lol?

"The size of him is MORE than enough" :gaga:

Gaga release them nudes of his sis :gaga:

MonsterMum

"The size of him is MORE than enough" :gaga:

Gaga release them nudes of his sis :gaga:

Imagine Gaga posting his nudes by accident on twitter   :lmao:

So here for it

:troll:

CatelynnMarie

I love them together so much  :nooo:

I never ship any couple or anything, but ughhh I ship them so hard. They are just so perfect together imo. Everytime I see them together, I just get an overwhelming happiness

LaLuna

I'm so glad she and Taylor found each other, she seemed so unhappy with Lüc, but Taylor looks a really good man who treats Gaga well.

I was kind of pissed that when they started dating some people said he was too hot for her :grr:

Anyways, I'm happy for you Taylor and Gaga, I hope they have lots of beautiful baby monsters together :saira:

MonsterMum

I was kind of pissed that when they started dating some people said he was too hot for her :grr:

How rude, she's obviously doing something right.....  :ohwell:

But Gaga's a self-proclaimed powerbottom. creepga.png

Back to the topic, I wouldn't be surprised if they get married one day. He's good to Gaga and he seems to really make her happy. wub.png

whoa whoa whoa he's a sub-top i just djnfkjsznsfh

But yeah, everybody deserves somebody (or more) that makes them happy. I'm glad Gaga's happy.

3 points in and ready for more

you know its when you start calling boyfriends/husbands of successful women things like Mr. Gaga that emasculates the men causes trouble and brings problems to a relationship.... Taylor is still Taylor who happened to be lucky enough to land an amazing woman like Lady Gaga :manicure:

MonsterMum

you know its when you start calling boyfriends/husbands of successful women things like Mr. Gaga that emasculates the men causes trouble and brings problems to a relationship.... Taylor is still Taylor who happened to be lucky enough to land an amazing woman like Lady Gaga :manicure:

I mentioned his name first and AKA mr Gaga, don't think there is anything wrong with that. I would never call him Daddy Monster tho or whatever :dies:

I mentioned his name first and AKA mr Gaga, don't think there is anything wrong with that. I would never call him Daddy Monster tho or whatever :dies:

Among the fanbase I think its cool but if he starts getting called that by the media it would cause issues..... kinda like how they were calling Tony Parker "Mr. Eva Longoria" back in the day. But yeah its totally cool I get what you meant :hug::gaga:

Imagine how women felt throughout history :sweat:

3 points in and ready for more

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived